What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

redv13

Bench
Is that the Mez that was hugging and laughing with Mary before kick off? Or the Mez that dropped the ball cold when we looked set to take the lead before the break? Or the Mez that does nothing but plod all night long?

Individuals like these two have leached off a once great club for their own benefit sucking us completely dry of success as a by-product and they have the nerve to get behind one another and feed us garbage on and off the field.

My St Kilda have shot to second tonight. They haven't won a comp in my lifetime. They will have won a couple before we ever see the back of this absolute parasite. Thank goodness I have something else to turn to.

2020 version of Latimore. Merrin has been worse than useless. Rather see Blacker getting a run looking to the future or Ellis who looks like a big body. Did well for his 18 min cameo. Time to dust off your dancing shoes champ and walk into the sunset. C ya Mez

This Year?

Immortal
It was not that long ago that each time the Dragons lost a game that I would feel gutted .
But that feeling is no longer there , a definitive indication that the Big Red V is nothing team .

I wish I was at that stage. Some losses I just laugh off, some give me hope for the next game, others just make me fly into a murderous rage, then others make me numb.

RedVDave

First Grade
The fact this prick gets to sleep on top of a pile of money each night after yet another inept performance p!sses me off to no end.

7 seasons made the finals twice with a season average of 44% wins. Sure I'm mad as hell at the coach but our !d!ot bored who signed him as coach not once, not twice but three damn times!!!!!!!!!!

Enough is enough I'm sick and tired of this rubbish as we all are.

St Georgio

Juniors
Once again didn't watch the game, wake early in Morning to see the same Shit result.
It is just so painful to see this ugly man's face as head coach, Craig Young was head coach for only two season before being replaced By Brian Smith and this Muppet has been there for 7 season's, I thought I had witness the darkest period for the Dragons between 86-90, 2012 up to this point is certainly the worst period being a Dragon supporter for me, adding crap to the face, is to witness Cronulla win a Comp, Manly win a Comp, South win a Comp and to see the Greatest NRL Rorters team win 3 comps.
Please Stop this Sick Nightmare!
Oh Yes I forgot 2020 Premiers will be the Eels or the Rorters!

Last edited:

Coffs dragon

Bench
Another wasted groundhog year under the same Peanut of a coach. Besides the head coach, it’s obvious that the Defence Coach & Recruitment Manager must follow him out the door at seasons end.
The only joy this year has been watching our only 2 dangerous attacking weapons, Dufty & Lomax. The Peanut even managed to screw that as he did not want Dufty & shopped him around, whilst Lomax was promised & trained in the FB position.
These blokes are lucky to have so much natural talent as the f.ckin Peanut went close to ruining them, just like the rest of our team.
Woeful coach that will be forever remembered as the worst in our history as a JV or stand alone club.

S.T.G

Bench
We have successfully turned the Dragons into the Illawarra Steelers.
Left in the hands of Mcgenius , Milward and the Gordons.
What a bunch of LOSERS !
Following the Dragons all my life I can't remember being this shit for so long.
Its F#$king Embarrassing.
Time to move back to kogarah and become the Dragons again.

getsmarty

Immortal
'Selfish behaviour': McGregor reprimands Vaughan as Roosters down Dragons
For our free coronavirus pandemic coverage, learn more here.
Adam Pengilly
August 6, 2020 — 10.09pm

NRL ScoreboardNRLFull fixtures
St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has scolded Paul Vaughan’s COVID-19 breakfast bungle as "selfish behaviour" as the Dragons’ season was snuffed out by a decimated Roosters.

State of Origin prop Vaughan missed the match after being forced into 14-day isolation for eating a meal away from home on gameday, a clear breach of the NRL’s strict biosecurity rules governing the competition’s continuation.

Rabbitohs coach Wayne Bennett has been condemned to the same fate for a similar mishap and won’t be in the box for South Sydney’s clash against Brisbane on Friday night.

McGregor was far from happy with Vaughan’s actions as his side's faint finals hopes were ended at WIN Stadium on Thursday night.

“That’s disappointing,” McGregor said after the Roosters won 24-16. “It’s very disappointing. We’re well aware of what our responsibilities are. We talk about it consistently. There’s no reason for it except it’s selfish behaviour really.

“We spoke about whatever it takes and needing to do the right thing by one another and the game. Everyone’s got to have some sacrifices and that’s just one of them. The game has done a lot to get back going and we’ve got to be respectful of that.”

Vaughan has apologised to the Dragons staff and players, but McGregor was yet to speak to him personally. Vaughan will also be unavailable against the high-flying Eels next week.

Mitchell Aubusson crashed over for a try in his 300th NRL match, becoming just the eighth player to manage the feat in the milestone match.

His first-half four-pointer – along with Joseph Manu’s double and a powerhouse 260-metre, 80-minute performance from Siosiua Taukeiaho – cemented the Roosters’ top-four status.

Trent Robinson’s side were without more than a third of their salary cap with Boyd Cordner, Angus Crichton, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Victor Radley, Sam Verrills, Daniel Tupou and the Morris twins all sidelined.

“We had a part where we were on fire and you’re getting big wins and the last 20 minutes is about by how far,” Robinson said.

“Now we’ve gone through a period where we’re fighting for wins and you’re having to manage the last 20 minutes with the game in the balance – and you learn a lot of stuff there as well. That’s the period we’re in.

“If ever it was the ultimate club night and ultimate clubman it was tonight for Aubo.”

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/se...as-roosters-down-dragons-20200806-p55jcq.html

P.S nothing new here...coach just throwing another person under the Bus.....what would a Bennett or Bellamy or Robinson do....They would stick up for their players, acknowledge they made a mistake...while our coach takes NO Responsibility for the mess he has created at our club for the last 7 years............Cannot wait for the day when he is gone...cannot come soon enough.

Dragon David

First Grade
We have successfully turned the Dragons into the Illawarra Steelers.
Left in the hands of Mcgenius , Milward and the Gordons.
What a bunch of LOSERS !
Following the Dragons all my life I can't remember being this shit for so long.
Its F#$king Embarrassing.
Time to move back to kogarah and become the Dragons again.
So true S.T.G. Thanks to the Illawarra connection we are a nothing club now.

hazzbeen

Bench
Another wasted groundhog year under the same Peanut of a coach. Besides the head coach, it’s obvious that the Defence Coach & Recruitment Manager must follow him out the door at seasons end.
The only joy this year has been watching our only 2 dangerous attacking weapons, Dufty & Lomax. The Peanut even managed to screw that as he did not want Dufty & shopped him around, whilst Lomax was promised & trained in the FB position.
These blokes are lucky to have so much natural talent as the f.ckin Peanut went close to ruining them, just like the rest of our team.
Woeful coach that will be forever remembered as the worst in our history as a JV or stand alone club.
But but he's a good bloke .....

RED73V

Juniors
I personally think Vaughn actually did this on purpose as another indirect sign of player unrest within the playing group. I also think if McFlurry ( all fluff & no substance) is still here next year Vaughn will be our next player gone for sure. Did anyone else see McFlurrys post match press conference . He could not help himself giving his golden child a wrap. The reporter was actually highlighting & praising Zac Lomaxs game & McFlurry says yeah but Euan Aitken Is doing some great things on the other side of the field too. Is he watching the same game !!! Aitken stuffed a certain try once again because he didn’t / can’t pass the ball . McFlurry is out of control FU#K HIM OFF .