What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sat - Panthers 28-12 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 13: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

myrrh ken

First Grade
end of topic.
travel_non-sydney.jpg

So less than the nrl average

Raidersteve78!

Juniors
I'm sure cowboys and warriors fans can help dry your tears

I'm not talking about the fans I'm talking about the impact of the travel on the players this season. The facts are pretty simple really the Panthers have travelled 2300km this year on game day and the Raiders have basically 5 times that amount. The Warriors haven't even come close to that this season.

Raidersteve78!

Juniors
It is flattering that the Raiders choose to raise this before playing us. Last time they did it was before playing the Roosters.
Panthers are in great form and deserve to be favourites in this game. The facts are really simple though. Whilst they didn't draw up the draw themselves between them and the eels they were the biggest beneficiaries of the covid draw. How much of an impact the draw has had on their form who knows only time will tell.

The_Frog

First Grade
Panthers are in great form and deserve to be favourites in this game. The facts are really simple though. Whilst they didn't draw up the draw themselves between them and the eels they were the biggest beneficiaries of the covid draw. How much of an impact the draw has had on their form who knows only time will tell.
Why is it that every time we have a good year it is the draw?

Raidersteve78!

Juniors
Why is it that every time we have a good year it is the draw?
I didn't say it was the draw. I said only time will tell how much influence the draw has had on the Panthers form. Only having one game outside Sydney since the competition resumed is a massive advantage, would they have been performing as well if they had a similar schedule as the Raiders who knows.

Raidersteve78!

Juniors
Have you ever heard warriors cowboys or storm players or coaches whinge about travelling?
All of those teams mentioned were able to play home games at home with the exception of the Warriors who are playing out of a ground very close to their accommodation. Yes the Warriors is away from their families but their game day preparation has been fairly easy compared to the Raiders.

Fangs

Coach
How does Ricky do it week in week out? Sitting at the front of that bus. Clipboard under his arm. A wry smile. 'Only 233 more kilometres boys...'.

The wheels on the bus go swish, they go beep, they go round...but they also speak. They say go, go Canberra. That's what keeps this team rolling, and Ricky knows it. That's why he smiles.

The_Frog

First Grade
How does Ricky do it week in week out? Sitting at the front of that bus. Clipboard under his arm. A wry smile. 'Only 233 more kilometres boys...'.

The wheels on the bus go swish, they go beep, they go round...but they also speak. They say go, go Canberra. That's what keeps this team rolling, and Ricky knows it. That's why he smiles.
Yep, its a gee up for the team, no doubt about it. Which is why it is flattering. He doesn't waste it on the Cowboys or Warriors (both of whom they played in Qld). Only the Roosters and us.

Latest posts