What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Wests Tigers @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 13: Knights v Wests Tigers

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silent Knight

First Grade
Good to see Blowjob back in and Mbop at hooker lmao. I wonder if Blowjob will have another baby tantrum after Barnett is done with him.

Harry Grant would've absolutely ripped us a new one. Dodged a bullet there. (Should’ve been a) BJ and Mbye to 9 are both big bonuses to us also. Green for us means we should win this one...if not, we're done.

Last edited:

aqua_duck

Coach
If we don't beat the tigers at home and with no Harry Grant then we're in some very serious trouble

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
If we don't beat the tigers at home and with no Harry Grant then we're in some very serious trouble

Agreed, even though our team is looking pretty patched up, if we can’t put in a winning performance against the Tigers this weekend then we don’t deserve to play finals anyway. The Tigers can be dangerous but they’re not a team that I expect to see in the finals this year so we need to put them away.

Old dog

Juniors
Beating tigers is critical from a final 8 position, they are a contender and will drop further behind with a loss, give us a bit of breathing space and confidence.

Knight Vision

First Grade
With the arrival of Green I feel a lot more optimistic about this game, I expect the Tigs will play with finals intensity after last weeks display and a Maguire spray.

I'm a bit in the wilderness with Green in. It feels like a different team to me and an unknown. Had it been anyone in the squad I'd be more comfortable.
I don't mean I feel like they'll not perform.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
I think with Green in the team, The Real Ponga will return, can see us Tearing their right side defence to shreds, it’s a shame Best is out, legit would of been looking at a Hat Trick.

Knights 34 -16

EdLondon

Juniors
Has anybody been sent their tickets for the game yet? Thought they would have come through today.

Knight76

Juniors
Got mine today, tossing up whether to go or not to be honest.

My concern about this game, is that the tigers will be fired up and are not going to lay down for us like they did in round 2.

Can we match that intensity as we tend to beat teams that aren't playing their best. If a team brings their A game against us, we fold. Been that way for a long time.

EdLondon

Juniors
Thanks for that. Rang up and they sent them through. If I have to sit out there in another wet game and they dish up that rubbish again I'll struggle to make it to another with everything else going on

mozza91

Coach
Thanks for that. Rang up and they sent them through. If I have to sit out there in another wet game and they dish up that rubbish again I'll struggle to make it to another with everything else going on
It’s meant to clear up tomorrow arvo so it should be ok for the game.

Apey

Staff member
They appear on my MyKnights account several hours before I get a text/email.

Latest posts