What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Fri - Sea Eagles 22-26 Warriors @ Lottoland

Round 13: Sea Eagles v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
You, sir, are a baboon.

It's not uncommon to see fans think that some how a player catching the ball can be accidental

(Let's pretend the warrior player was offside for argument sake)

It's such a simple rule. Playing at the ball in an o offside position cannot be accidental lol

skeepe

Immortal
It's not uncommon to see fans think that some how a player catching the ball can be accidental

(Let's pretend the warrior player was offside for argument sake)

It's such a simple rule. Playing at the ball in an o offside position cannot be accidental lol

Correct. If Hiku was offside, it’s only accidental if it hits him in the head or something and he doesn’t try to catch it.

This Year?

Immortal
That's the Warriors. Now that Fusitu'a and Maumalo are gone, RTS will take 3 hit ups a set.
Sux though cos all he is doing is taking himself out of the next play. I'd like to see CHT get much more ball. I think he's having a great game.

Bazal

Post Whore
Good to see Locky keeping the quality coming all the way from LA

Deadset the worst volume to knowledge ratio of any poster on LU. Absolute f**king cantaloupe

blue bags

First Grade
rEkoU7AnHOkjNHQ1yHEdK_jb8_4EygZP_oI-Nw8ZdvU.jpg

hey bros

Meth

Staff member
Sux though cos all he is doing is taking himself out of the next play. I'd like to see CHT get much more ball. I think he's having a great game.

Yeah man, It's been my complaint for a few years.

t-ba

Post Whore
AFB out for two to three weeks by the sounds of things.

Stick a fork in us...

Latest posts