What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

PhilGould

Bench
All I could find of him on YouTube. Scores tries at 0:55, 1:56 and 2:45

Impressive but he's also twice the size of anyone else on the field so hard to really gauge.

Knight76

Juniors
All I could find of him on YouTube. Scores tries at 0:55, 1:56 and 2:45

Impressive but he's also twice the size of anyone else on the field so hard to really gauge.

Geebus, that video is like if the predator decided to take up footy. Cant wait to see him hit the big time.

Mobile, good footwork and a giant.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Says centre/wing.

I wonder if he's out new damaging winger?

https://www.giantsrl.com/locker-room/profile/845/dominic-young

Imagine him going up against Maika Sivo. The stadium would shake with the impact. Just for comparison:

Maika Sivo: 186cm, 111kg (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maika_Sivo)
Dom Toretto (sorry I meant Young): 198cm, 106kg.

Sivo has a weight advantage of 5kg but is 26 years of age while Dom is only about to hit 19 and probably has a bit more growing out to do. So give the kid a few years to develop and he will be in Sivo class.

Alternatively in the long term we have a centre pairing of Bradman Beast and Dom Young with Enari Tuala on the wing instead.

KV I think you said recently you wanted some more size out wide. Well boy have you got it now.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Imagine him going up against Maika Sivo. The stadium would shake with the impact. Just for comparison:

Maika Sivo: 186cm, 111kg (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maika_Sivo)
Dom Toretto (sorry I meant Young): 198cm, 106kg.

Sivo has a weight advantage of 5kg but is 26 years of age while Dom is only about to hit 19 and probably has a bit more growing out to do. So give the kid a few years to develop and he will be in Sivo class.

Alternatively in the long term we have a centre pairing of Bradman Beast and Dom Young with Enari Tuala on the wing instead.

KV I think you said recently you wanted some more size out wide. Well boy have you got it now.
I’d throw him on the wing, gives it a Dan Tupou like feel, built like Idris, hopefully this is the version that hits 100% Potential.

On a side note, Imagine this for next year
1. Ponga
2. Lee
3. Best
4. Young
5. Tuala

The pearce Bomb would actually be useful

Last edited:

aqua_duck

Coach
I’d throw him on the wing, gives it a Dan Tupou like feel, built like Idris, hopefully this is the version that hits 100% Potential.

On a side note, Imagine this for next year
1. Ponga
2. Lee
3. Best
4. Young
5. Tuala

The pearce Bomb would actually be useful
I prefer Hunt over Lee, feel like he adds abit more in the hit up department but would love to see Toa cement his spot over the next few weeks.
In regards to Dom Young, this is the first I've heard of him but kids his size don't grow on trees and being only 18 it's on us to develop him

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
I prefer Hunt over Lee, feel like he adds abit more in the hit up department but would love to see Toa cement his spot over the next few weeks.
In regards to Dom Young, this is the first I've heard of him but kids his size don't grow on trees and being only 18 it's on us to develop him

i like Hunt as well, but since he has gone down, we seem to be missing something, would make us absolutely deadly on the high ball, but like you said, we all want to see Star take over and cement that spot.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
I think that's got more to do with Pearce than Lee, whilst Lee is tall I don't think he's as good under the high ball as he should be
I’ll honestly be Happy to See Toa take the wing spot, which will leave it down to Hunt vs Tuala, and neither deserve to be dropped, which is a good spot to be in for once.

In saying that, it is no certainty this kid is any good.

Knight Vision

First Grade
I agree, I prefer Hunt over Lee precisely for the hit up kick return reasons. Lee may be tall but there's nothing to him.

Latest posts