What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Fri - Rabbitohs 28-10 Broncos @ ANZ

Round 13: Rabbitohs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TPJ needs leadership. Hardened forwards, a good coach and ultra disciplined environment.

The Roosters have knocked him back. He will end up at Melbourne or Newcastle and live up to his potential imo.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Bryce Cartwright is on the market Broncos

He would fit in perfectly with you defense
giphy.gif

As an answer to some of my fellow Knights fans, that attempted tackle by TPJ is the reason why we shouldn’t be offering him any decent coin. He’s good for the odd highlight reel, but when the going gets tough Tevita is nowhere to be seen.
You beat me to it. I think this will change a few opinions in our forum. Still think he needs a better environment though.

aqua_duck

Coach
What is with these drop outs and restarts from Brisbane, neither short nor long just gives south's a 30m head start

Munky

Coach
I admire the stat keepers, Carrigan is the invisible man yet they somehow tally his work.