What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Music Video & YouTube Dump thread

horrie hastings

First Grade
I remember my parents buying that ABBA album at the Waterloo markets in the 70s..

It so funny, walked into the pavillion and it had a tiny dance floor and a mirror ball above the dance floor, in there for a couple of minutes and when Bang a Boomerang came on i was straight on the dance floor, the funny thing the following song Xanadu i always felt indifferent about , i bought the album before the movie came out on the strength of ELO and Olivia who are two of my all time favourite artists/groups, i loved the album but would always turn it off when it got to the last track which was Xanadu, something happened that night, on the dance floor you could Jeff Lynne and the other ELO band members voices coming through in the back ground and Olivia's angelic voice, i listened to the lyrics more so this time and fell in love with the song, could have been also something to do with some slight chemical enhancements i had had but i fell in love with the song and it is one of my all times favourites now, god know what hour i got home that night or morning but as soon as i got in the door i played Xanadu up full blast. Hearing Nancy Sinatra's Boots Are Made For Walking and then Hit the Road Jack just added to a wonderful trippy night ;) and those four tracks played in a row on the dance floor have stayed in my memory banks from a time when life was fun and more care free.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
I love this song

I hadnt heard that song in ages and last Thursday after work i had to drive down to Tempe to pick up some new work boots and i got stuck in traffic on Unwins Bridge Rd then this song came up on WS so i thought all is right in the world at the moment. Came up on my IPOD yesterday too. While I'm typing this at work ELOs Can't Get It Out My Head is playing.