What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sat - Panthers 28-12 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 13: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raidersteve78!

Juniors
So far - travelled more than Penrith; don’t like the ref; Penrith’s soft draw; more injuries than Penrith.
What’s next?
Other than the points about the ref every other point you have mentioned are 100 % factual and all valid points all of which were presented by the media more so the Sydney media rather than the Canberra media.

It is common knowledge and has been presented a number of times by the rugby league media that the Raiders were handed the short end of Covid19 stick. Is it the Panthers fault that they were blessed with a dream draw in terms of game day travel or lack there of, absolutely not but that doesn't change the facts.

SDM

First Grade
Panthers have the easiest draw by far, it’s not just the travel. They play the Eels twice this year, the other team with a favorable draw, coming in on 7 then 8 day turn around vs 6 and 5 day turn around for the eels. Soft draw.

Raidersteve78!

Juniors
FMD do we actually have raiders fans trying to claim they are more hard done by than the warriors this year?

Yes the Warriors are away from their families and personally that is tough for them no doubt.
However, as a football team they have been set up close to their allocated home ground and have had limited travel since arriving in Australia. It was only last night that the commentary team were talking about how much the Warriors had benefited from the stability of the situation in terms of travel and game day preparation and how it had helped their game.

Exsilium

First Grade
Far out, just let the Raiders win. Bunch of professional sooks.

If Penrith win, it’s the referee, too much travel, fatigue, so many injuries, The players had to walk from the bus across the car park and into the stadium or the ambient temperature is different. So much hurtin and we haven’t kicked off.

Fangs

Coach
Raiders fans really turning me off.

Fangs will never have a second team, ever. Though the thought had once crossed my mind: What if Penrith were exiled from the competition?

I would probably go for the Raiders. But I am thinking of changing my stance now. Your loss.

BadnMean

Juniors
Raiders fans really turning me off.

Fangs will never have a second team, ever. Though the thought had once crossed my mind: What if Penrith were exiled from the competition?

I would probably go for the Raiders. But I am thinking of changing my stance now. Your loss.

Then expect special mention in RIcky's presser. Or at least a texta. You were key to the clubs entire NorthWest Expansion plans. Judas.

soc123_au

Staff member
Ricky's Log Day 3

Dear Diary, The boy's are hurtin' on the road as we reach day 3 on the trek to Penrith. We lost a few Sherpa's near Goulburn & with them most of our supplies. I sent a few texas to PVL asking for replenishments, but he tole me to f**k off. Luckily it's been raining, so the boys have been able to drink from puddles on the side of the road. We still have a few pieces of the wombat we found dead in the bushes so the food supply is ok. At our current speed we should hit Mulgoa Rd at around 19.15 so ample prep time before kick off. If I can keep Josh Papalií from eating CNK we should start 1- 13. That's all for now, we have to climb the hill near Pheasants Nest.

5cf006b011e20548db38d5a7

Ivans Log

tumblr_nh854gqhzo1qhd14co2_500.gif

Last edited:

ACTPanthers

Bench
Ricky's Log Day 3

Dear Diary, The boy's are hurtin' on the road as we reach day 3 on the trek to Penrith. We lost a few Sherpa's near Goulburn & with them most of our supplies. I sent a few texas to PVL asking for replenishments, but he tole me to f**k off. Luckily it's been raining, so the boys have been able to drink from puddles on the side of the road. We still have a few pieces of the wombat we found dead in the bushes so the food supply is ok. At our current speed we should hit Mulgoa Rd at around 19.15 so ample prep time before kick off. If I can keep Junior Paulo from eating CNK we should start 1- 13. That's all for now, we have to climb the hill near Pheasants Nest.

5cf006b011e20548db38d5a7

Ivans Log

tumblr_nh854gqhzo1qhd14co2_500.gif
You sir, have just won the internet.

My missus (Raiders fan) f**king loved it lol

Latest posts