What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Wests Tigers @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 13: Knights v Wests Tigers

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not much confidence in Randall leaving him out. A lot of confidence put in Crossland. I'd rather Hoy in over Crossland. Hoy is more versatile.

Yosh

Coach
Not much confidence in Randall leaving him out. A lot of confidence put in Crossland. I'd rather Hoy in over Crossland. Hoy is more versatile.

Really? Hoy looked like a gun ball runner but Crossland has a larger range of skills. Both look good so don't mind either for mine though.

Really? Hoy looked like a gun ball runner but Crossland has a larger range of skills. Both look good so don't mind either for mine though.
Crossland hasn't impressed me much. He might in time. We know Hoy can cover for the backs. Hoy is better the longer he is out there.

Yosh

Coach
Crossland hasn't impressed me much. He might in time. We know Hoy can cover for the backs. Hoy is better the longer he is out there.

I was thinking quite the opposite. Crossland looked very composed out there. Made a great goal line save cleaning up a kick and putting his body on the line.

Hoy seemed ineffective as an impact sub but did cover fine on the wing when he had to. I like both but if I had to carry a impact 14, I think Crossland is better.

ryana87

Juniors
I don't know about you guys..... But I'm actually so excited to see what green offers today. I k ow it's going to take a few weeks for him to "gel" with the rest of team..... But if the plan of attack is just give it to him on the 5th tackle and not Pearce, it's going to make a world of difference