What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sat - Panthers 28-12 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 13: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadnMean

Juniors
At last... Penrif...

wasteland-3.jpg

After-Apocalypse-City-Ruins-Car-Ruins-Wasteland-1235886719.jpg

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
So far - travelled more than Penrith; don’t like the ref; Penrith’s soft draw; more injuries than Penrith.
What’s next?
Seems like some Raiders fans, not all mind you, are preparing more for a loss than a win. If they were confident of victory, you would think there would be more talk about the actual game itself. For me, its simply another game.

GongPanther

Referee
How does Ricky do it week in week out? Sitting at the front of that bus. Clipboard under his arm. A wry smile. 'Only 233 more kilometres boys...'.

The wheels on the bus go swish, they go beep, they go round...but they also speak. They say go, go Canberra. That's what keeps this team rolling, and Ricky knows it. That's why he smiles.
He smiles because, like Meninga, he is deranged.

Valheru

Coach
For me, its simply another game.

All jokes aside this is exactly what sticky is trying to avoid. The raiders are trying to drum up a victim mentality so the players don't play like it is another game because for them it isn't as they know if they lose they probably kiss top 4 bye bye.

They did the same thing before the roosters game and it worked.

GongPanther

Referee
All jokes aside this is exactly what sticky is trying to avoid. The raiders are trying to drum up a victim mentality so the players don't play like it is another game because for them it isn't as they know if they lose they probably kiss top 4 bye bye.

They did the same thing before the roosters game and it worked.
It's another game for us as far as what we have been doing. Penrith don't have to resort to some kind of mindset gimmick from the coach to get us fully motivated. All we have to do is keep on what we have been doing all season, and Canberra can please themselves.

They will find out, just like Manly did last week, how much of a different football side we are.

soc123_au

Staff member
It's another game for us as far as what we have been doing. Penrith don't have to resort to some kind of mindset gimmick from the coach to get us fully motivated. All we have to do is keep on what we have been doing all season, and Canberra can please themselves.

They will find out, just like Manly did last week, how much of a different football side we are.
I wish I had your confidence. I think this will be a very close game.

GongPanther

Referee
I wish I had your confidence. I think this will be a very close game.
Someone was telling me last week before the Manly game that he wasn't confident at all in the game. I asked him what logic was he using to draw his conclusion. He said "Because we are due for a loss".

As far as I am concerned, any week can be a case for being "due for a loss", and sure this game will be no different.

But for me, I'm enjoying this season. And if being confident is a crime, I'm guilty as charged. :)

Latest posts