What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Panthers

Meth

Staff member
No Hetherington, you'd assume.

Anyone know what was up with Katoa?

1- Tuivasa Sheck
2- Pompey
3- Hiku
4- Herbert
5- Jennings
6- Nikorima
7- Harris-Tavita
8- Taunoa-Brown
9- Lawton
10- Burr
11- Katoa
12- Harris
13- Tevaga

Res- Blair, Alvaro, Papali'i, Egan

BLN2

Juniors
Gotta keep Herbert on the wing surely? Was fantastic, especially under the high ball. I would bring in Keighran or Perham for Pompey at centre. He just doesn't have the legs, looked cooked in the second half, Manly should have run at him more on our line.

I'd start Alvaro in for Hetherington, and bring Papa/Murchie onto the bench.

Why did we sign Curran for 3 years when he can't even make the 17 in our state? Seems odd.

Meth

Staff member
Yeah I guess I am just trying to deal with Pompey being a bit out of his depth at centre. Herbert is a better centre than a winger IMO

Campion

Juniors
Pompey is so incredibly slow. To be fair he hasn't done anything BAD per se, but he is really, really slow!! Also, I don't think he has much footy brain. He offloaded a pass to Jennings for that try, but if you look at the pass, he delivered it way to early, giving Jennings A LOT of work to do. He really should of drawn a defender before passing.

Meth

Staff member
Yeah. Perham and Keighran, or Lawton are our options for cover.

Penrose_11

Juniors
Will Hetheringtons likely suspension be served next week V Penny Panthers or seeing as they already said he couldn’t play, will that game not count? Expecting 1-2 weeks but does have solid form so could have carry overs

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Will Hetheringtons likely suspension be served next week V Penny Panthers or seeing as they already said he couldn’t play, will that game not count? Expecting 1-2 weeks but does have solid form so could have carry overs
I reckon he's probably played his last game for us, Panthers will probably recall him for their finals run. Will be valuable 4th/5th prop for them

Big Marn

Juniors
i cant find any news on Katoa. Did he go off for an HIA and fail it? i dont remember it during the game.

Benek

Juniors
Heatherington suspended 4-5 weeks for his high shot, depending on how he pleads. We won’t see him again as a Warrior.

Big Marn

Juniors
Penrith going for a record breaking 9 wins in a row (for their club) against the Warriors.
Also coming off a tough game v Canberra and a shorter turnaround.

waipiro

Juniors
Gotta keep Herbert on the wing surely? Was fantastic, especially under the high ball. I would bring in Keighran or Perham for Pompey at centre. He just doesn't have the legs, looked cooked in the second half, Manly should have run at him more on our line.

I'd start Alvaro in for Hetherington, and bring Papa/Murchie onto the bench.

Why did we sign Curran for 3 years when he can't even make the 17 in our state? Seems odd.

He looked very unfit last game he played....dont think he is up to it to be fair...BUYERS REMORSE...lol