What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Don't sack Seibold

Munky

Coach
I would like to congratulate Seibold, he is doing a great job helping bog average rugby league players lift their confidence.
Unfortunately is useless forwards from Souths tonight that benefited Their very ordinary forwards in Nichols and Burgess made Brisbane look stupid

It's the long term Harvard strategy.

Make the other teams blow out their salary caps by creating awesome highlight reels for average jobbers increasing their value.

It's why he has a five year contract, such a plan can't be executed in a mere two years.

some11

Referee
Wins coming any day now...

The dragons game in two weeks is the one that will have dragons fans on suicide watch if they lose

JamesRustle

First Grade
Wins coming any day now...

The dragons game in two weeks is the one that will have dragons fans on suicide watch if they lose
Broncos are only looking at that game as a win. Dragons will score 42 points but only win by 1-12.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
We let in two of the softest tries of the season last night and Seibold has the nerve to suggest that this "was the most resilient we have been".

My theory is that our two wins to start the season came from a fairly talented roster being excited and eager to start the season. Then we have the lockdown and during that I reckon Seibold was counting his coin in his Clayfield home not giving a shit about any of his players welfare. The awkwardness and distance between Seibold and the players is staggering and at this point I bet the players could develop a deeper bond with Cardinal Pell.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Hmmm I'm now genuinely worried for Seibs health. I hope his family situation has a happy ending.

He's so out of his depth and has been such an abject failure - plus the media scrutiny has been brutal.

Whatever I think of him as a coach - which is not much - all the best to both he and his family.

mistertaylor

Juniors
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...k=71d8fb1dc6ec7b626ace9ca7a6469216-1596885506

Now Darius has quit the leadership group. What a team man he must be.

When you think things cannot get any more pathetic, Darius says hold my beer & throws the tantrum of 2020.
How incredibly selfish of Boyd. Your coach, your club is under the greatest scrutiny it has ever faced, and your reaction to being moved back to your preferred position is to throw the toys out of the cot.

Broncos should just pay out Seibold's contract and say "thanks mate, sorry it hasnt worked out, take the family on a holiday and get away from this flaming dungheap of a club"

mistertaylor

Juniors
Hmmm I'm now genuinely worried for Seibs health. I hope his family situation has a happy ending.

He's so out of his depth and has been such an abject failure - plus the media scrutiny has been brutal.

Whatever I think of him as a coach - which is not much - all the best to both he and his family.
TBH I'm also very concerned for him and his family.

Whip Whitaker

Juniors
How incredibly selfish of Boyd. Your coach, your club is under the greatest scrutiny it has ever faced, and your reaction to being moved back to your preferred position is to throw the toys out of the cot.

Broncos should just pay out Seibold's contract and say "thanks mate, sorry it hasnt worked out, take the family on a holiday and get away from this flaming dungheap of a club"

Boyd is just hurt by the way his father was treated by the club.

Latest posts