What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Wests Tigers @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 13: Knights v Wests Tigers

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slotmachine

First Grade
This is too easy. We haven't played a team playing this garbage in quite a while.

I mean, I'll take it.

You're underplaying how well we are going.

It's funny how things go in league. Sione the most highly touted junior ends up a scrub, and Barnett gets plucked out of NSW cup to be one of our most important players.

How skillful is he for a lunatic?

perverse

Referee
You're underplaying how well we are going.

It's funny how things go in league. Sione the most highly touted junior ends up a scrub, and Barnett gets plucked out of NSW cup to be one of our most important players.

How skillful is he for a lunatic?
We're playing really well, but come on mate. They're dropping it play 1 and 2 every second set. Our contact in the middle is the same as it always has been. The Tigers are putrid.

Jono078

Referee
Man, I think Blake Green really adds something to us..

I don't want to sound down on Mann because he's been arguably our best this year, but he just wasn't the right puzzle piece.

Green is allowing Pearce and Ponga to play more naturally and Mann is doing fantastic from 9. We are rolling - keep it up for 80 please!