What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
Seen him do really well in NSW cup with some big runs but with his limited time in 1st grade hasn't really impressed or shown those kind of carries. However he is still a baby..a big one at that.
So if he does go as well as Evans, Gower and maybe Alvaro and Terepo one would hope we have a hit list in mind.
Yes there are big wraps on Hughes and Hollis but you would want 1 or 2 seasoned forwards
I would be going hard for Adam Elliott. Good energy, has a good motor and wouldn't cost the earth..
I'm sure there are others but can't think of anyone else who may be off contract at the moment

Gazzamatta

Coach
Must admit I'm a little surprised at Evans. We've been pretty patient and only just started to get decent value.
500k for mostly garbage or sitting on the bench for 3 years. He plays a few good games and he wants big money again. Thankfully there now appears to be lots of smarts in our recruitment and retention since we took the responsibility off one bloke and gave it to a committee dedicated to the task.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
500k for mostly garbage or sitting on the bench for 3 years. He plays a few good games and he wants big money again. Thankfully there now appears to be lots of smarts in our recruitment and retention since we took the responsibility off one bloke and gave it to a committee dedicated to the task.
We have have genuinely told him to get f**ked.

hindy111

Post Whore
Must admit I'm a little surprised at Evans. We've been pretty patient and only just started to get decent value.

Not fussed either way. He had 3yrs and most have been rubbish bar a bit of a purple patch end of last season. This year's he has mainly been injured. Plenty of props would of looked good in our side. I expected more when first signed him. Overall didn't show a lot.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd say when we signed Evans he would of forced his way into the starting side.
As far as middles go Jnr,RCG,Brown,Niakuore are above him.
I'd say Kafusi in 12mths will be also.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

considering we signed Blake, Fergo, matterson, Paulo, RCG, Lane and re-signed Moses, Gutho and others after Evans got here I doubt he is on $500k