What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Wests Tigers @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 13: Knights v Wests Tigers

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoidberg

First Grade
Thought that was gonna go the other way, but it definitely wasn’t an intentional advancement of the ball

PhilGould

Bench
Can't ask for a better response than that after conceding an unlucky try. An early try in the second half should kill them off for good and turn it ugly.

perverse

Referee
Green slotted in perfectly in that half. Tigers not in the match in the slightest, and not giving themselves any opportunity to do so. Good to see us put our boot on the throat for once, though. Need to go on with it in the second half.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I haven't been overly impressed with Mann at hooker. Crossland was extremely impressive last week until he became gassed. He has terrific acceleration and was threatening out of dummy half. He was also very good at getting the forwards to run onto the ball. I'm really looking forward to him getting on in the second half against a tiring Tigers team.

Yosh

Coach
Pearce's kicking is ok so far but the difference is that Green finds grass and Pearce finds another player. Maybe that's why Green is named Green.
Mann ok at 9 but a little slow in delivery. He has that pause that some have. Mann was in nearly every tackle early on.

If that was the case, Mitchell's grubbers should Pearce through their defensive line but that never happens..

I haven't been overly impressed with Mann at hooker. Crossland was extremely impressive last week until he became gassed. He has terrific acceleration and was threatening out of dummy half. He was also very good at getting the forwards to run onto the ball. I'm really looking forward to him getting on in the second half against a tiring Tigers team.
Give him a chance. He's only been training there this week.

Latest posts