What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13 2020 Non Parra games

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
The thing is. The fix isn't that big. They will have Boyd gone and Jack Bird. Get a new fullback and half and they be top 8 again.
They have good centres,wingers and forwards. Milford is fine as one of the halves. The young forwards will grow up a little more also.
Sort of agree Hindy, but Milford is not fine as one of the halves. He is a shit show.

emjaycee

Coach
The thing is. The fix isn't that big. They will have Boyd gone and Jack Bird. Get a new fullback and half and they be top 8 again.
They have good centres,wingers and forwards. Milford is fine as one of the halves. The young forwards will grow up a little more also.

The problem is they already have too many spine players so buying 2 more is going to make it worse... Deardon, Croft, Turpin, Isaako and Milford are all listed as spine (plus Dawius and Isaac) and they have another 3 or 4 young ones on their books already.

Incorrect

Coach
Tigers were my outlandish pick of the round to try and make up ground on the leaders in the tipping comp... Outlandish indeed....

Madge got rid of Tigers best player from last year Corey Thompson
and is persisting with plodder Doueihi at FB while dropping everyone else

That's just poor foresight
I agree. I think he likes to send messages and be a hard merkin but it's not practical or sustainable. I was talking ages ago about how Thompson could be a decent signing because he's on f**k all money.

eels_fan

First Grade
Definitely a second effort, but can you do is double movement if you body and feet are off the ground? Not sure if you’re held sufficiently if you ain’t on the ground

Latest posts