What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

ChocOConnor

Juniors
McGregor you are a moron of the highest order. If you love the club and put the club before all pack your bags and get the F out of the joint. You have sucked The life out of me for whatever love I have for this once great team.
How you blame Vaughan (albeit stupidity) got last night is a disgrace and says a lot about you.
My dad once said to me son if you can stand up and take on board and accept your wrongs you Will always be a good person. Never talk shit about others to make yourself look better. Then you will have respect of people.

qld redvee

Juniors
McGregor's Logic:

- Lets consistently bad players (e.g. Norman, Merrin, Sims) stay in the team due to 'experience'.

- Drops much more exciting young players coming through (and shattering their confidence) because they 'didn't play well enough' when they only made a few mistakes.

Nice thinking numnutz
Warrior
And dont forget before last nights match came out and said you dont make changes after 1 week re norman dropping.. so experienced plodders can underperform for weeks on end and then you go straight to your second point ... supercoach is on the ropes we just need a knockout blow

blue bags

First Grade
rEkoU7AnHOkjNHQ1yHEdK_jb8_4EygZP_oI-Nw8ZdvU.jpg

hello people

Gareth67

First Grade
Mate - I would look forward to the games, ride every decision, scream, swear and carry on watching them play each week. It would take me a good 3-4 days to recover from a loss and a win would make it a good week.

Now? I don't really care. I don't mind losing as it's one loss closer to that imposter getting the sack.

I've said this before but the day he gets the sack will be close to the 2010 GF win (for me anyway).

Yes both you and I and I am sure many , many more Dragon supporters are feeling the same at this point in the ‘ seven year itch ‘ that has now become totally unbearable.

The man must go if the Saints - err I mean the Dragons are to go marching on again .

ChocOConnor

Juniors
If the board takes one look at the warriors. They sacked Kearney who apparently by all reports is a top bloke but couldn’t coach for shit and should never be allowed to coach. They install an unknown who knows a thing or 2 about coaching and Look what happens. They are a different team who are playing a style that suits them

I’m not saying they will win the comp or even make the 8 but please our BOD take your eye patches off and see what can be done by a team that Is losing and missing players yet they have a bloke that knows a thing or 2 about being a coach.
Please I beg you to rid my life of this moron and kiss him off to the kiama blow hole and push him over the cliff. That is the point I have reached

SAP58

Juniors
The Warriors will win a comp with Nathan Brown!
Gould may cause enough trouble for Brownie that it could all turn to s**t before that happens. Generally people that work with him once never do so again ! I hope for Brownie's sake that doesn't happen, but how is he going to stop him making decisions on players without his involvement ? Very short rope is required.

getsmarty

Immortal
Gould may cause enough trouble for Brownie that it could all turn to s**t before that happens. Generally people that work with him once never do so again ! I hope for Brownie's sake that doesn't happen, but how is he going to stop him making decisions on players without his involvement ? Very short rope is required.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
from Buzz

MARY LIVING ON BORROWED TIME

Paul McGregor’s days as St George-Illawarra coach are numbered.

Losses to the Roosters, Rabbitohs and Sharks in three weeks have convinced Dragons powerbrokers they will have to look elsewhere.

The same people who stuck by him earlier this season now realise his time’s up. It’s now a matter of identifying the right replacement.

McGregor’s poor relationship with key players is the biggest problem in that he has all but lost the dressing room.

Boom centre Zac Lomax did an interview during the week about his slashing recent form. He acknowledged his three assistant coaches – Shane Flanagan, James Shepherd and Dean Young – but not McGregor.

The players also can’t understand why there have been so many positional changes.

The million-dollar man Ben Hunt has gone from halfback, to hooker, back to halfback and then to five-eighth in the past month.

The Dragons would have to win six of their last seven games to make the top eight.

They have the Eels, Storm, Raiders and Knights in the run home.

Credit - TonyT6

hewi

Bench

Losses to the Roosters, Rabbitohs and Sharks in three weeks have convinced Dragons powerbrokers they will have to look elsewhere.

The same people who stuck by him earlier this season now realise his time’s up. It’s now a matter of identifying the right replacement.

FFS how stupid are these people , 6 years he’s had. Even blind Freddy would know this bloke couldn’t coach a dog to a tree for a Ray twiddle. It’s simply mind boggling.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Buzz did mention he only reports when he is 99.9% sure if his news. That 0.01% is giving me anxiety when it comes to the dragons.
Please give me a peaceful night sleep knowing the MCmoron is gone. I saw his presser and he gives it to Vaughan and tells the reporters Euan is also doing well on ten other side when they suggested the change in Lomax.
Won’t accept he has told Lomax for the last 2 years just hit it up from dummy half and good chasers on our kicks. You fkg moron you have potentially a match winner and that’s the game plan you give him rather than play your own game

thebigredv

First Grade
Buzz did mention he only reports when he is 99.9% sure if his news. That 0.01% is giving me anxiety when it comes to the dragons.
Please give me a peaceful night sleep knowing the MCmoron is gone. I saw his presser and he gives it to Vaughan and tells the reporters Euan is also doing well on ten other side when they suggested the change in Lomax.
Won’t accept he has told Lomax for the last 2 years just hit it up from dummy half and good chasers on our kicks. You fkg moron you have potentially a match winner and that’s the game plan you give him rather than play your own game

McGregor's departure is one thing, but as long as we are stuck with incompetent and spineless people that have kept him there, it feels we will face more pain. This will be hard for us fans to accept, after all, we had to foresight to see years ago we had a dud. They took the easy, uneducated decision to keep him around. Luck doesn't win premierships. We can't just hope anymore that we will land the right guy. The board need vision and they lack this badly. We need to clear out the rot that has allowed our club to fall to the depths of despair.

blacksafake

First Grade
from Buzz

MARY LIVING ON BORROWED TIME

McGregor’s poor relationship with key players is the biggest problem in that he has all but lost the dressing room.

Boom centre Zac Lomax did an interview during the week about his slashing recent form. He acknowledged his three assistant coaches – Shane Flanagan, James Shepherd and Dean Young – but not McGregor.

The players also can’t understand why there have been so many positional changes.

The million-dollar man Ben Hunt has gone from halfback, to hooker, back to halfback and then to five-eighth in the past month.

The Dragons would have to win six of their last seven games to make the top eight.

They have the Eels, Storm, Raiders and Knights in the run home.

Credit - TonyT6
So what’s changed to bring this to a head because results certainly haven’t.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
So what’s changed to bring this to a head because results certainly haven’t.

One can only guess, maybe there was some rigour around him making the 8, maybe some players have spoken up, maybe players requesting release, or simply a mix of all these 3 and much more.

The most interesting for me was the 'identifying the right replacement' ie: they havent thought about it until now.
I hope its not Young and Flanno well if its him then so be it. However, if they're not going to contact Wane, then they're not serious. We have a real opportunity to do something positive for the club, players (present and future) and us long suffering fans. Lets hope they dont stuff it up (again).

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Was speaking to someone today and he suggested that the reason for keeping this moron on was that he was a cheap option

I said to him mate his on 600-800 grand and he was firm with telling me he was signed to a contract of 400 grand. Not a cent more. He was adamant And suggested the media saying he was signed to a larger contract is bullshit. Hence why they always surrounded him with assistants who he kept throwing under the bus.

Asked him if he had any idea who could replace him and he said the bloke at roosters Wants the job. He would sign the pommy Wane as his preference says he is a hard nut and would throw the shit out quickly.
All this needs to be accepted by the self serving morons who run the asylum