What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sat - Panthers 28-12 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 13: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Be interesting to see how that half would have ended if Papalii’s try wasn’t incorrectly denied.

Xcalibre

Juniors
And to be clear, none of this has ever been used as excuse by the raiders and it wont be this week either.
The panthers are a bloody good team who will beat us if we're not at our best... and they'll be motivated to do so given we exposed them last year as total and utter pretenders

I dont think the panthers can beat us at our best but without Hodgson we cant reach those heights. This will be a good game. I can see it going any which way.

24-0 and counting lmfao. BuT aLl dA tRaVel wE have To Do...

Raiders fans are so delusional because they made one gf in two decades and they also whinge the most. Like coach, like fans I guess. You go for a team based in Canberra ffs. Just accept it’s a shithole in the middle of nowhere and move on.

Latest posts