What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sat - Panthers 28-12 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 13: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
24-0 and counting lmfao. BuT aLl dA tRaVel wE have To Do...

Raiders fans are so delusional because they made one gf in two decades and they also whinge the most. Like coach, like fans I guess. You go for a team Basse in Canberra ffs. You deserve to

Bulldogs just put in one of the worst performances I've ever seen. Back in your box junior

Sphagnum

Coach

Raiders fans are so delusional because they made one gf in two decades and they also whinge the most. Like coach, like fans I guess. You go for a team based in Canberra ffs. Just accept it’s a shithole in the middle of nowhere and move on.
Umadbro?

nick87

Coach

Raiders fans are so delusional because they made one gf in two decades and they also whinge the most. Like coach, like fans I guess. You go for a team Basse in Canberra ffs. You deserve to

I don’t know who you are but I’ve clearly been living in your rent free. How long you been sitting on this one?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I don’t think we’re playing too different to how we did last week to be honest. The quality of opposition is the difference.

Yep we are a midtable team

I just don't like to see us conceding tries that are basically muscling up on your man

mongoose

Coach
Obviously there is a lot to criticise but our attack is terrible and the defence is worse lol

I'm not sure Stuart even does any attack at training. Just pass it to one of those wacky poms seems to be the plan. Otherwise hope Papali crashes over the line.

nick87

Coach
This legitimately awesome RL from the panthers
Defensively tough and committed and in attack they ask constant questions and put your under enormous pressure with very high level talent in the key spots

GongPanther

Referee
I wonder if the Blues selectors will seriously debate the Cleary/Pearce selection because it’s a no brainer who is better.

I’ll give you a clue his name doesn’t rhyme with Myth Piss.
I'd rather Pearce at 5/8. He has a great repoire with Cleary which was demonstrated in game 3 last year when during the NSW victorious group photo shoot, Pearce called Cleary up to be in that photo. That was a class act.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Like a well oiled machine right now and playing with plenty of confidence. I’ve rarely seen Penrith play this well over the years in attack and defence.

The intriguing thing to see will be whether they can find this form in the finals or if they have a loss can they switch it on again?

chrisD

Coach
It was good defensive practice for Luai and Crichton. Like setting the difficulty in a video game on easy while you’re getting the hang of it.

Sphagnum

Coach
I'm not sure Stuart even does any attack at training. Just pass it to one of those wacky poms seems to be the plan. Otherwise hope Papali crashes over the line.
Yeah, he must spend all his time on building that impenetrable defensive wall that they have

Latest posts