What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sat - Panthers 28-12 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 13: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blue bags

First Grade
2ze06t.jpg

Glen

Bench
Penriff is one of my most liked neutral teams but I can’t get behind Naden. Such a punchable face

Greenfields

Juniors
Not a bad second half effort from us but our attack is really lacking. Panthers were awesome in the first half and playing some entertaining footy.

tenor.gif
Well done pamfers, and congrats on winning the 2020 premiership... I honestly cant see anyone beating you guys. The only thing that can stop you now is a COVID shutdown...
As for the raiders, clearly a shadow of their former selves, so very ordinary tonight.... better step it up or theyll be embarrassed by the donkeys next week.

soc123_au

Staff member
Second half not so great. Even though CKN's trys both came from dubious circumstances you cant fault his effort. Glad to get the win.

skeepe

Immortal
You can see the travel has had a massive effect on us. Penrith have had a dream run and it shows.