What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sat - Panthers 28-12 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 13: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roofromoz

First Grade
Ricky is already waiting in the Ransley Street car park.

images

Xcalibre

Juniors
Bulldogs also haven't won a premiership this decade as an fyi. Sorry I know more about your club than you junior

Haha you f**kin wot m8?!

Are you actually trying to compare records? Canberra runners up once in the last 25 years, Bulldogs 2 wins, and 3 times runners up. Go back a year if you want and you get 1 win and the dogs get another runners up.

History isn’t what you make up in your head kiddo. Compare any period, Canberra don’t stack up to most other teams.

skeepe

Immortal
What's the difference between the Martin 'flop' on rapana and rapana third man flop on Mansour?
Surely Mansours is worthy of a genuine penalty ad not a restart on the 1m line?
Flops are set restarts. Second efforts to put players into touch are penalties.

It’s really f**king simple to anyone with half a brain.

mxlegend99

Referee
What's the difference between the Martin 'flop' on rapana and rapana third man flop on Mansour?
Surely Mansours is worthy of a genuine penalty ad not a restart on the 1m line?
Cmon. A first tackle 6 again for a 5minute late flop is fair...

Im glad ref tried f**king us in that half. Any perceived advantage Panthers got for 50/50s is truly wiped out when such dud calls went against them.

skeepe

Immortal
Haha you f**kin wot m8?!

Are you actually trying to compare records? Canberra runners up once in the last 25 years, Bulldogs 2 wins, and 3 times runners up. Go back a year if you want and you get 1 win and the dogs get another runners up.

History isn’t what you make up in your head kiddo. Compare any period, Canberra don’t stack up to most other teams.
What was the score when our two teams met in the grand final? I’m getting forgetful in my old age.

Spot On

Coach
Haha you f**kin wot m8?!

Ease up, the refs have robbed the poor bludgers for ... like ... ever... man.

I mean... like... the refs.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Haha you f**kin wot m8?!

Mate I'm just arguing with what you said. The facts don't lie the bulldogs have not won a premiership this decade

Latest posts