What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sat - Panthers 28-12 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 13: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Cmon. A first tackle 6 again for a 5minute late flop is fair...

Im glad ref tried f**king us in that half. Any perceived advantage Panthers got for 50/50s is truly wiped out when such dud calls went against them.

Cry harder.

pantherz9103

First Grade
2nd half we didn’t play well but we never had a fear of losing the game. It’s just a shame that Sutton spoiled the spectacle a bit but another good win and 8 in a row for first time since 2003. We are also playing more complete footy than the ‘03 team but I’m not getting carried away...

Munted

Bench
Flops are set restarts. Second efforts to put players into touch are penalties.

It’s really f**king simple to anyone with half a brain.

Hah, yeah ok you dopey merkin. I'd call Rapanas one of the latest flops I've ever seen. Not even Hindmarsh would come in that late.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Cmon. A first tackle 6 again for a 5minute late flop is fair...

Im glad ref tried f**king us in that half. Any perceived advantage Panthers got for 50/50s is truly wiped out when such dud calls went against them.

The refs have been calling them as set restarts. If rapana pushed him into the in goal it's a penalty but it's a consistent interpretation

I don't like set restarts on tackle 1 but it is what it is

shear_joy9

Coach
Hah, yeah ok you dopey merkin. I'd call Rapanas one of the latest flops I've ever seen. Not even Hindmarsh would come in that late.

the bigger crime was mansour acting like he was hit in the head when contact was on his body. Penalty declined and he’s up and running like nothing happened

bileduct

Coach
Haha you f**kin wot m8?!

Are you actually trying to compare records? Canberra runners up once in the last 25 years, Bulldogs 2 wins, and 3 times runners up. Go back a year if you want and you get 1 win and the dogs get another runners up.

History isn’t what you make up in your head kiddo. Compare any period, Canberra don’t stack up to most other teams.
You're talking a lot of shit for someone who's about to get a wooden spoon mate.

Latest posts