What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sat - Panthers 28-12 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 13: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xcalibre

Juniors
What was the score in the grand final the dogs won in the last decade mate

You got me on a typo woohoo. I meant won one since Canberra’s last appearance before 2019.

Anyway this was fun, but there’s only so much you can debate with the deluded. Canberra will never be relevant again.

skeepe

Immortal
You got me on a typo woohoo. I meant won one since Canberra’s last appearance before 2019.

Anyway this was fun, but there’s only so much you can debate with the deluded. Canberra will never be relevant again.

How many wooden spoons have you won since our last one?

blue bags

First Grade
xzhm9.jpg

Pete Cash

Post Whore

A typo would be writing becade instead of decade. You were wrong. Congrats on winning a premiership 16 years ago that's certainly better than the raiders. It's not much of a brag though

Munted

Bench
the bigger crime was mansour acting like he was hit in the head when contact was on his body. Penalty declined and he’s up and running like nothing happened
Happens week in week out from all clubs. Played for what should have been a proper penalty for a late third man. Mansour was on the ground going nowhere, had a hand on him, held. In comes Rapana.

skeepe

Immortal
Happens week in week out from all clubs. Played for what should have been a proper penalty for a late third man. Mansour was on the ground going nowhere, had a hand on him, held. In comes Rapana.
It was a flop, which is a set restart. f**k you’re dense.