What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sat - Panthers 28-12 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 13: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xcalibre

Juniors
What was the score when our two teams met in the grand final? I’m getting forgetful in my old age.

How old are you, 8? Actually, it makes perfect sense with all the shit you dribble.

I’ve clearly demonstrated the Raiders have a shit record compared to most other teams and you morons keep wanting to debate it. It’s a fact. Check the record book.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
How old are you, 8? Actually, it makes perfect sense with all the shit you dribble.

I’ve clearly demonstrated the Raiders have a shit record compared to most other teams and you morons keep wanting to debate it. It’s a fact. Check the record book.

I'm checking the LU record book and it says you are the dumbest merkin to ever post here. Congrats on the record mate

bileduct

Coach

Mate, you keep telling people they are living in the past, but you seem to be ignoring the present...

PXnueJD.png

I mean, how crap do you have to be in 2020 when the Broncos are above you on the ladder?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It always boggles my mind the shitty raiders inspire such a reaction

As fans have helpfully pointed out we are mediocre but people sure get mad about us

Exsilium

First Grade
Look, as a Panthers fan, that game was disappointing. Yeah we won, but we keep having these dumb lapses.

A better side would have capitalised but at the end of the day, it’s a weak comp and I don’t care if we win it.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Mate I'm just arguing with what you said. The facts don't lie the bulldogs have not won a premiership this decade

Yeah and what I said wasn’t (entirely) what I meant. The point was Canberra have been in f**k all grand finals since their (only) glory days. One to be exact and as shit as the dogs have been the last few years, they’ve been in several AND won 2 in that period. So maybe time to get off the high horse.

Latest posts