What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sat - Panthers 28-12 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 13: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yeah and what I said wasn’t (entirely) what I meant. The point was Canberra have been in f**k all grand finals since their (only) glory days. One to be exact and as shit as the dogs have been the last few years, they’ve been in several AND won 2 in that period. So maybe time to get off the high horse.

Yeah we stink

What raiders fan has argued otherwise

mxlegend99

Referee
Mate, you keep telling people they are living in the past, but you seem to be ignoring the present...

PXnueJD.png

I mean, how crap do you have to be in 2020 when the Broncos are above you on the ladder?
On most phones you need to scroll down to find the Bulldogs

bileduct

Coach
Yeah and what I said wasn’t (entirely) what I meant. The point was Canberra have been in f**k all grand finals since their (only) glory days. One to be exact and as shit as the dogs have been the last few years, they’ve been in several AND won 2 in that period. So maybe time to get off the high horse.
Why are you living in the past mate?

mongoose

Coach

who the f**k cares about being in losing grand finals. Your team were fodder in 98, 2012 and whatever f**king year Souths Won it. You got flogged in all three of those games.

skeepe

Immortal
We did well not to concede 50 tbh because Panthers were red hot

The funny thing is, we weren’t actually that far off. We got over the line 5 times but had 3 disallowed. Two of those were really close to going our way - if the Papalii one goes up a try I can’t see it being overturned, the Rapana offside was really f**king close - and then it’s a totally different game.

I don’t care if nobody agrees with me, on another day we win that game.

GongPanther

Referee
It sure did.

For a fan base that keeps saying how shit we are, it seems strange they’re all sporting trouser tent poles after beating an injury ravaged team.
Gob shitting again. Hyper speaking bullshit because you can't handle the obvious fact that your team just got its balls handed to them.

But congratulations, you're still King of the gobshites of LU.

skeepe

Immortal
Look, as a Panthers fan, that game was disappointing. Yeah we won, but we keep having these dumb lapses.

A better side would have capitalised but at the end of the day, it’s a weak comp and I don’t care if we win it.

“A better side”

There will be a big f**king fall for you smug bastards, and I’ll be right here for it.

bileduct

Coach
who the f**k cares about being in losing grand finals. Your team were fodder in 98, 2012 and whatever f**king year Souths Won it. You got flogged in all three of those games.
That's true... I mean, when you're getting belted 36-12, 38-12 and 34-6 in grand finals the last thing you would be doing is boasting about being there... Surely you'd be apologising to the other teams who could have turned up and at least put in a bit of effort?

skeepe

Immortal
Hahahaha Cleary whinging about the refs. f**k off you miserable maggot.

Saying the other team were “being managed back into the game” would cost Stuart a $10k fine, let’s see the NRL be consistent. Ivan’s just accused Sutton of deliberate bias.

Latest posts