What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13 2020 Non Parra games

Bandwagon

Staff member
hindy111 must be so disappointed that the only loss Penrith have had this year was against us.......Panthers are the bench mark!

When you look at their remaining draw, we are the only team standing between them and taking out the minor premiership.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Not a bad run next few weeks, Can see them only losing one game in that lot...

Warriors
Sharks
Tigers
Broncos
Eels
Cowboys
Bulldogs
They way they look tonight they win all those games
Was thinking they might drop a game soon but they just keep getting better

Gazzamatta

Coach
I quite like Tyrone May. Might be an fwit but the kid can play. Might be our next target. Pennys wont be able to keep them all. Most are probably on a pie and a coke.

Kornstar

Coach
Young bloke noted how often Pennys 3rd man in was late yet few 6 agains. Bellamys mob at full strength will challenge them big time.

Yep, noticed it too.

My favourite was when Cleary dropped the ball and they said it went backwards.......every other time that is a knock on, every damn time!!!!

eels_fan

First Grade
It’s a 4 team comp that’s for sure.

we are on form currently at the bottom of that 4, but on our day we can beat them all.

I have no doubt you skip to the prelim finals and the current top 4 are playing them.

Gazzamatta

Coach
It’s a 4 team comp that’s for sure.

we are on form currently at the bottom of that 4, but on our day we can beat them all.

I have no doubt you skip to the prelim finals and the current top 4 are playing them.
Immediately after our Chooks game my gut feeling was "we can beat these guys". Weve beaten The Pennys but they have improved since. Raiders are a tough team who miss Hodgson but remain very capable.
Melbourne are the benchmark. Missing many today they smashed The Dogs. Its what good teams do. I wont have any confidence as to our prospects until we play The Storm. We have been treading water most recently. Thursday week at Bankwest we will have a fair idea. I cant wait.