What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs The Green Machine

age.s

First Grade
Defense was outstanding throughout. The first CNK try was ordinary work but I seriously doubt it was grounded. Errors and that moron Sutton meant we couldn't get into a rhythm in the second but we never truly cracked. That's the kind of thing that wins premierships. Keeping teams quiet when it's going against you.

First half was perfect. Nothing more to say there.

There's such an incredible feeling out there. Team is focused, united and very very hungry. It's amazing to see after the last 15 years we've had.

Yeah I don’t really care about the second half. It was all garbage time, tackling practice. May is an X-factor, he throws that last ball better than anyone in the game. On the Naden try we had him running the fullback line and Aekins was running the centre line. I wonder if that’s how it is going to work all the time in attack when he’s out there.

Edwards is back next week, hopefully that’s the last we see of Aekins this season. He’s put in a solid effort for sure, but he’s a liability in attack. Just gets in the way.

kinghippo

Juniors
Defense was outstanding throughout. The first CNK try was ordinary work but I seriously doubt it was grounded. Errors and that moron Sutton meant we couldn't get into a rhythm in the second but we never truly cracked. That's the kind of thing that wins premierships. Keeping teams quiet when it's going against you.

First half was perfect. Nothing more to say there.

There's such an incredible feeling out there. Team is focused, united and very very hungry. It's amazing to see after the last 15 years we've had.
CNK was held up in that first try you could see the ball drop after the whistle was blown.
The attack on the ball against api was ridiculous, as was the rapana side line debacle.
Very weird decisions, I am glad it didn’t effect the game apart from making it an ugly second half.

The_Frog

First Grade
Edwards is back next week, hopefully that’s the last we see of Aekins this season. He’s put in a solid effort for sure, but he’s a liability in attack. Just gets in the way.
He made one error. Would you have rather Klokstad? He did score two tries, but his errors caused them to be 12-0 down and they never recovered. Anyway I'd be happy if Laurie wore the 1 next week. Maybe even give Burton a run.

He made one error. Would you have rather Klokstad? He did score two tries, but his errors caused them to be 12-0 down and they never recovered. Anyway I'd be happy if Laurie wore the 1 next week. Maybe even give Burton a run.

I’d rather we had Edwards, and next week we will.

kinghippo

Juniors
The other shit ref call was the Rapana third man in late on mansour on the try line.
Six again call is complete garbage

franklin2323

Immortal
Same with Crichton & Naden too. What a farce making an error on a wet night.

Give it a rest Frankooo, not flash but he did his job again.

did you miss him just watching the 40/20 roll out? Or the error just before their 2nd try?

Can't attack.. now not even can say he was safe

soc123_au

Staff member
Ivan: It looked as though they were being managed back into the game".

Fox onto it like a rat up a rafter.
Probably should cop the 10k fine for that one. I do tend to agree with him though. Some of the calls were odd.