What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sat - Panthers 28-12 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 13: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Hicksville nr Canberra. Near Doofusville 2kms from Dumpwater...all near the ACT. Home of the one eyed, one toothed sister shagging inbreads.

I've lived in Canberra for many years and while it's not perfect and I doubt I'll retire down here, I've certainly never heard of anyone fornicating with a relative on a bed of Wonder White either.

Tweed Titan

Bench
I'd rather Pearce at 5/8. He has a great repoire with Cleary which was demonstrated in game 3 last year when during the NSW victorious group photo shoot, Pearce called Cleary up to be in that photo. That was a class act.
In a world where Keary, Wighton and Walker didn’t exist you might have a point.

shear_joy9

Coach
Hope someone checked the showers and change rooms before they were used. Tyrone has been known to leave cameras in there

GongPanther

Referee
We did well not to concede 50 tbh because Panthers were red hot
I earlier stated in the 2nd half interval, we'll only get 3 tries in the 2nd half. I mentioned this because in the past two games, the Panthers have looked mentally exhausted in both their 2nd halves.

This second 40 minutes by the Panthers was hardly surprising. Give it one or two years, we'll be certain comp killers.

soc123_au

Staff member
I've certainly never heard of anyone fornicating with a relative on a bed of Wonder White either.

It's the best. You should get out more. Tip for new players, Aldi brand is cheaper & just as soft.

GongPanther

Referee
“It seemed like they were being managed back into the game.”

Could be a fine coming your way Ivan
Refereeing is managing a game...game management. What else would one call it. But maybe if he said mismanagement...I'm sure the knob heads in the media will be more concentrating on this quote than the terrific game we just had.

But who gives a fook...losers can suck a large one.