What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tristan Sailor

boardlumps62

Juniors
With Tristan Sailor getting a chance against Luke Keary like to know his latest height and weight. Keary 1.78m and 78kg on the small size but manages to survive. Sailor apparently 1.77m and 80kg can we get this updated.

Dragsters

First Grade
Sailor showed more get up and go , played on instinct , and better over all in 40min than Norman has shown in a year + ......

Sailor's having a crack, unlike Snorman.

I'd like to see him start a few games at 1 with Dufty at 6.

7. Clune
9. Hunt
13. Macca

I'd like to see that combo.

Frizzell would need to step up and help out Dufty in defence.

Ala Beau Scott with Sowie.

Dufty is just so dangerous up in the line with ball in hand.

I reckon he's earned a shot at 6.

Last edited:

Adolf_Spritzer

Juniors
Most definitely. Norman is scared, to get tackled, any football player, can see that.. Get rid of him. Give Sailor his chance... With Flanno, as tutor, he should go well.

The last time he committed to the line was when Sivo shattered his eye socket. Not that he was a game changer then, but he’s never been the same since. A gun shy pretty boy

hazzbeen

Bench
Sailor will not be our saviour while his defence remains weak. Great potential with the ball but he needs to be able to hold his own without it. He didn’t show that against the Roosters.
Lets just give him ago before we punt him as well ..... I see it this way you have your players that can produce tries and are attacking weapons , ( something we have been lacking for a few years ) then we have our defensive player that are tough and willing .... So for me if the opposition score a try and run over Dufty and Sailor , the the defence is not doing their job .... I'm not having a dig at you and understand where your coming from ....... Under the right coaching and structures players like the two I have mentioned will be deadly .......

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
I don't mind the experiment with Sailor

Maybe even starting soon and he definitely likes the right side

Hunt seemed to control the game better from hooker then at no7

Normie needs to certainly move on

Bud might start to come off the bench mid next year? So a one year extension for sailor would be smart as cheap and good cover

denis preston

First Grade
Most definitely. Norman is scared, to get tackled, any football player, can see that.. Get rid of him. Give Sailor his chance... With Flanno, as tutor, he should go well.
"Get rid of him " doesn't address the dilemma we have as a club with a contracted player.