What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sun - Sharks 12-14 Eels @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 13: Sharks v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Teams will be competing for The Tim Smith Cup

images
Winner gets a new skateboard.

84 Baby

Referee
BA re-signs. We always play well after news like that....
We probably have someone on a milestone game too

myrrh ken

First Grade
So was it the vast periods of time being outplayed by the Broncos and Dragons, or the fact that Dugan and Moylan will play the first 10 minutes of this game that has people most confident?

Probably the duck egg in the second half against the dogs.

The_Frog

First Grade
The home side have won 6 of their last 7. The away side have won 5 of their last 6. 6th vs 3rd. Yet the away side are 5-2 on. Can only be weight of money. Money and its fools are soon parted.

SDM

First Grade
The home side have won 6 of their last 7. The away side have won 5 of their last 6. 6th vs 3rd. Yet the away side are 5-2 on. Can only be weight of money. Money and its fools are soon parted.
Neutral venue.

SDM

First Grade
Also one side has only played 3 of 12 games against top 8 sides and lost all 3.
The other has played 5 of 12 against top 8 sides and won 4 of them.
Not saying they are good things, but can see why they are favourites. The Sharks have trimmed up a bit since the market was released so weight of money is with them.

The_Frog

First Grade
Parra are having a great year. But I wouldn't back them at 5-2 on against this opponent.

Neutral venue.

Sharks home game presumaby before a crowd made up of Sharks members, who would have got first dibs for tickets.

SDM

First Grade
Parra are having a great year. But I wouldn't back them at 5-2 on against this opponent.

Sharks home game presumaby before a crowd made up of Sharks members, who would have got first dibs for tickets.
I wouldn’t take the bet either, but I can understand why people would. Sharks best chance is to win 34-30 but the weather might negate this.

to_ddeath

Coach
Can’t have Parra after last week but wouldn’t be surprised if they suddenly woke up & won well either.
Hopefully they’re saving their real efforts for next Friday to finally kill off the bald merkin once & for all
Scumulla narrowly but with little confidence