What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sun - Sharks 12-14 Eels @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 13: Sharks v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
The fact that everyone turned up and had a crack should be applauded considering how atrocious the conditions were. Saying teams or individual or refs didn’t do well in that shit is just whinging because you’re a dickhead

Bazal

Post Whore
3 tries to 2, a 50/50 bunker call against them. And i reckon we got just about all the calls. I'll take the win and move on.

Ronaldo was offside. Much like the Sharks for most of the game tbh.

The whistle went away for anything not blatant (like Hamlin-Uele hitting RCG) at halftime. Games like that, win or lose, the conditions and luck are usually the deciding factor. I thought both sides were as good as they could be. Sharks had Moylan being Moylan and SJ couldn't kick, we had had both our wingers being retreads all night but Moses could kick.

Both sides were killed by the rain and gave absolutely everything they could in the conditions. Defs take the win and move on, and wouldn't have been fuming with a loss either.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Scumulla hatred from me is always strong...But they were fair dinkum robbed in that one.

Robbed?

Graham knocks on, ref calls Eels drop-out, Sharks score from that drop-out...

Yep - robbed.

They also scored more tries than us - Johnson not having his goal-kicking boots on cost them far more than the rubbish refereeing.

Latest posts