What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day anxiety thread vs Eel. Get your cilices, Skevington's gyves and Mancuerdas ready

myrrh ken

First Grade
Yeah gutted. Opportunity lost. We played well but could've played better.

Still the chasing teams are shitter than us. For and against intact. We will gain confidence from that as we scored more tries. Hopefully Ron is ok.

Disappointing seeing Tracey take hit ups

Tracey should have been halfback and Johnson 5/8.

When the team was announced I never thought it was going to be Moylan/Johnson combo to stay.

I thought Trindall or Tracey at halfback to organise and Johnson to play off the top of his head.

Instead we had two players playing off the top of their head and no organising.

Our forwards at times lacked that direction from an organising half back.

It was all up to poor Brailey to organise the forwards all game.

Bomber made a selection mistake with Moylan in the halves today.

MilkShark

First Grade
Tracey should have been halfback and Johnson 5/8.

When the team was announced I never thought it was going to be Moylan/Johnson combo to stay.

I thought Trindall or Tracey at halfback to organise and Johnson to play off the top of his head.

Instead we had two players playing off the top of their head and no organising.

Our forwards at times lacked that direction from an organising half back.

It was all up to poor Brailey to organise the forwards all game.

Bomber made a selection mistake with Moylan in the halves today.
I just don’t see where Tracey fits into this team. He is either half or he shouldn’t be picked at all

ghoti

Bench
Not upset at all with that loss..conditions like that are a dice roll and we did about as much as we could to win. Got done on goalkickin but our shots were tough and theirs were easy, that was the only place where the game was won and lost really.

Lacked a bit of direction, but we did last week as well..Johnson/Moylan was better than Trindall/Johnson, and jury's out if we actually need a 'foil' in Townsend form for game management (especially if Moylan goes down in three weeks playing in the 1).

I'd persevere with that side if I was Bomber, get consistency in selection and drill the defence constantly up to the finals. Our losses and bad games this year are poor defensive cohesion and reads...all the chopping and changing.

I reckon we've got a good squad this year, overperfirming considering COVID, Dugan/Morris/Xerri-gate Jan-Apr, last year's bullshit, Kyle pissin off in 2019 etc..

I'm feelin' fluffy!

Easily. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

There were no bells and whistles for you to stare at.

Yeah plenty of bells and whistles.

Didn’t you hear the refs whistle pinging Moylan for being inside the 10metres and the bell for all the set re starts we gave away.

Didn’t you see all the awful play from Moylan that dead set killed us.

Etc. Etc.

And you reckon that was our best performance all year?

Your just a bum on the street.

Latest posts