What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13: Parra v Sharks GAME DAY thread (9/8/20)

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
John Morris having a go at the ref.....plenty of 50/50’s tonight both sides got them ....

has BA ever blamed the ref....

IFR33K

Coach
Good win considering the conditions. Our edges are still a worry. Sivo, fergo and waqa can all be a big liability. And the issues arent improving. Maybe BA needs to drop a player to get the message through.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I missed the game, guys. I assume by the comments that we lost. Were we really bad?

Both our wingers had brain dead moments and errors. Probably the brunt of the criticism, and justified

Sharks 3 tries to 2

Dylan Brown, and Moses general kicking (over Johnson) got us home

Ugly win, but don't think there is anyone on here that would prefer we lost instead

Game we expected to win, and we did in terrible conditions, unlikely to be played in again,

Dragons next , short turn around

lucablight

First Grade
Well we have the best defence and not such great attack. Exactly what we should expect with this squad. Or attack will only improve as our spine gets more experience.
A lot of teams would kill to have weapons like Gutherson. Sivo, Blake, Jennings, Ferguson etc in their backline.Moses is the reigning Dally M halfback of the year. We aren’t taking advantage of the territorial advantage we have in most games.

Tooooks

Bench
Both our wingers had brain dead moments and errors. Probably the brunt of the criticism, and justified

Sharks 3 tries to 2

Ugly win, but don't think there is anyone on here that would prefer we lost instead

Game we expected to win, and we did in terrible conditions, unlikely to be played in again,

Thanks mate. I did actually watch it. Was just poking fun at all the negativity.

I found it frustrating to watch at times, mostly due to the boneheaded plays from Fergo and Sivo. But as they say, winning form is good form.

IFR33K

Coach
I just read that the Blake/Fergo combo is the second worst in the comp with letting in 21 tries, it's definitley a massive weak spot that needs to be fixed before the Semi's.

Do you have confidence it’ll be addressed?

hindy111

Post Whore

Sharks 3 tries to 2

It is. And why it might be a good idea too start Stone, Dave and Evans.
Have N.Brown on bench with Jnr,Niakuore and Kafusi.
I'd rest Lane if Mattersons fit to play.

Gronk

Staff member
This place is batshit fkin mental. What a great effort to grind out a result in absolutely diabolical conditions. Equal best defence in the comp. One point behind the competition leaders. Some of you will have to excuse me for not having a knife to my wrist at this stage :D
giphy.gif

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Come again?
You are asking a man who has never had confidence in anything Parra related to tell you whether he has confidence in something Parra related.

That's as pointless a question as me asking him "Do you wan't another Kraken?".

Latest posts