What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs the 14-man Eels

bluefox68

Staff member
3 - Johnson - some great touches, especially the 40-20...

2. Rudolf - just kept trying...

1. Kennedy - some great takes in absolutely atrocious conditions...

Eion

First Grade
I’ll give some points to wadeo. He was grouse. Should have won that if not for moyza brain farts

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
3. SJ
2. Will Kennedy. Big confidence builder on a cunnova night
1. Talakai...fast becoming a crowd fav...mini wrecking ball in the making.
Minus 3. Moyzaa and the muppet with the whistle

President Trump

Juniors
3. Johnson
2. Graham
1. Kennedy

Kennedy deserves special commendation for making no mistakes at the back despite the atrocious weather.

Chimp

Bench
3 - Johnson
2 - Rudolph
1 - Duges

Just on Duges (and at the risk of putting the jinx on him), I’m won over.... always thought he was looking for an easy way/excuse to be out of the team/game, but willing to say I may have been wrong. He runs HARD, he plays hard, he’s getting up and playing the ball and getting on with the game.... he even looks to be enjoying it, getting stuck right in... long may it continue.

ghoti

Bench
3. Kennedy - cannot overstate how much he kept us in the game by being so safe at the back
2. Graham - for the clutch plays and enthusiasm
1. Johnson - managed somehow to ballplay in that shit, kicking game was huge

HMs - Rudolph for the energy, Mulitalo for the points, Woods for the metres (negative points for the penalties), Brails for the service in the sludge

Tiger Shark

Bench
3 - Johnson
2 - Rudolph
1 - Duges

Just on Duges (and at the risk of putting the jinx on him), I’m won over.... always thought he was looking for an easy way/excuse to be out of the team/game, but willing to say I may have been wrong. He runs HARD, he plays hard, he’s getting up and playing the ball and getting on with the game.... he even looks to be enjoying it, getting stuck right in... long may it continue.

I'm glad you're won over but he was like that all last year too imo. So what took you so long.

Kills it at centre.

3 points - Johnson. 2 try assists, and great kicking game including a 40/20 and ran down Moses and put him into touch when he looked set to score. Had zero help from his halves partner.

2 points - Rudolf. Came off the bench and ripped in and ended up having the most runs and most run metres. Plays with no fear and his enthusiasm is enormous. Made a crucial 1 on 1 steal to take the momentum from the Eels at one stage during the 1st half.

1 point. - Graham. Captain courageous. Starting to really get his mojo back great to see and making those clutch plays again like his known for.

myrrh ken

First Grade
3 SJ - had a complete 80 minute game. Looks like he is enjoying his footy. Is becoming our heart and soul. Keep it up champion.
2 Toby - workhorse in metres and tackles
1 Ronaldo - great finishing for 2 pies

HM Wade - getting back to his best.

We missed a bit of creativity on 4th and 5th tackle on the LHS late in the game. We simply spun it out wide and hoped for the best.

3 SJ. If only he had his kicking boots on
2. Wado. Welcome back, champion
1. Kennedy. A shoe-in for most improved. (Primarily because he was kinda average previously)

HMs Toby Wan-Kenobi, Talakai, Ronaldo, Duges, Ramien, BHU... basically everybody 'cept youknowwho

We woz robbed! But I guess that kinda squares away the burglary perpetrated on the Lizards.

Chimp

Bench
I'm glad you're won over but he was like that all last year too imo. So what took you so long.

Kills it at centre.
Yes he played tough, always has - I still thought he was always slow getting up to ptb, still felt like he was just waiting for the smallest of an injury so he could go off... happy to admit I was wrong.

Craigshark

First Grade
Still not sold on Kennedy’s defence. He has improved remarkably since the start of the year so happy to see him given a few more shots, but as soon as the opposition break the front line it’s try time. I only saw it live, but the attempt on Dylan Brown after the Ferguson ‘knock back’ was woeful and lazy.

Latest posts