What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

There is a board meeting this week according to Buzz Rothfield.

Could it finally happen?

I hope so.

The fans can’t breathe under water any more.

Other coaches get sacked in 1 day, not this long drawn out sickening process of reviews, extra coaches and piles of shiz to save his ungrateful, egotistical, greedy ass.

Someone should throw a live hand grenade into the boardroom ( joke).

Coreyzz

Juniors
I hope so.

The fans can’t breathe under water any more.

Other coaches get sacked in 1 day, not this long drawn out sickening process of reviews, extra coaches and piles of shiz to save his ungrateful, egotistical, greedy ass.

Someone should throw a live hand grenade into the boardroom ( joke).

The longer they wait the more damage it will cause. I know Dean Young is not the answer but i would be more than happy for him to see out these final rounds as head coach.

Will be interesting to see what unfolds this week.

The longer they wait the more damage it will cause. I know Dean Young is not the answer but i would more than happy for him to see out these final rounds as head coach.

Will be interesting to see what unfolds this week.

Anyone with a pulse will suffice.

We’ve been down this path so many times before, we can see our own footprints in the mud.... that’s my worry.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Anything and everything that has prints of Mary on them within the club should be removed. And I’m talking about players coaching the board.

He is a stain and a stench that is going to take COVID proportions to remove for what has transpired whilst he has been in charge of the club.

I have never had such distain for a person. The smug face where he knows we can say what we want but my mate Andrew won’t remove me. As when he called his mate after the Canterbury loss to tell him this is unfair. Yes that’s what he did.
And whilst people around the country took pay cuts including our own players he refused and took home a full pay. That may have something to do with the players dislike of him

Anything and everything that has prints of Mary on them within the club should be removed. And I’m talking about players coaching the board.

He is a stain and a stench that is going to take COVID proportions to remove for what has transpired whilst he has been in charge of the club.

I have never had such distain for a person. The smug face where he knows we can say what we want but my mate Andrew won’t remove me. As when he called his mate after the Canterbury loss to tell him this is unfair. Yes that’s what he did.
And whilst people around the country took pay cuts including our own players he refused and took home a full pay. That may have something to do with the players dislike of him

The creep is a multi millionaire who can most easily afford to take a cut.... like almost everyone else.

He’s never once accepted full responsibility.

He’s always implicated others.

His arrogance is unsurpassed.

He’s f**king horrible.

If he gave something back, I’d be less critical, but he lards himself up like a Hollywood superstar.

Gareth67

First Grade
FC765494-502F-4774-B9ED-6D36C6F710BF.png

“ Kind words gents , kind words indeed , but read my lips - I ain’t going anywhere , at least not without a fat payout that I happen to know that Uncle Bruce simply wont give away ! “

“ See ya at next weeks game and try to smile , as life could be worse . “

Last edited:

Great post.

But I think you meant “ has the footprints of Mary on them within the club should be removed. “

Perhaps you did?!!

Hey, I remember that atrocity well.

Everyone down in the dumps after the worst season in the club’s history and he’s trying to relate all these wonderful inspirational experiences he’s had overseas to all and sundry.

He came back sharp and refreshed. The new Mary with loyal servant Issac Luke in tow ( on toe?!).

He promised wholesale change and everything was going to be different. The club would return to its powerhouse status. Nothing could stop a top 4 berth this year. The team would listen and obey. It was exhilarating.

I thought we would be hosed out here and I was praying he’d come to the Tigers ( I was going to ring bj and spread a horrid rumour that Mary couldn’t coach). The board would find out and we’d swoop in and pick him up for $1.2m

Following his excitement, even before a ball had been passed this nrl year, your best player ( if not one of the top 4 players in the entire comp for mine) had broken his leg and a key forward had busted his arm. The press said it was a blessing a few weeks ago as cam needed a rest. They are so sharp and insightful those nrl journos. We are not worthy.

I mean I can’t wait until the regular season is over so we can get on with the f**king 2021 nines.

Robbo really should have been fined for playing his ballboys for most of last tournament. Disgraceful. Everyone knows he can’t coach for shiz. Give me my Mary any day!

First win isn’t registered until mid June after a series of humiliating defeats under Marys strict and sincere policy of team stability and absolutely no favouritism.

Mary is right about one thing....

He certainly has succeeded in stamping his prints all over your club this year.

Last edited:

Brutalitops

Juniors
You know, ever since that Bulldogs loss in round 4, even though he survived, everything has gone the best way it probably could for fans who love their team but want him gone.

It's extremely obvious that since the selection panel idea came about, the team has been in every single match they have played. All of the losses we've had since then have had promising signs, and it's really clear we have a high potential team here who is missing a decent coach.

So I've been able to enjoy the footy while also seeing Mary come one game closer to being sacked. Works for me.

We had a huge shot at the premiership in 2018 and we would have been in the mix with at least 8 other NRL coaches

hewi

Bench
From Fox Sports

Dragons attack: I am not the league expert like Fox League’s Cooper Cronk or Greg Alexander, but even they can’t explain to me the Dragons latest strategy of a mid game swap in the halves. Massive pressure on a rookie in Tristan Sailor to come on off the bench and take up a playmaker role and it seems the majority of the kicking. Find me a successful team of the last decade that would employ such a tactic

My reply. Only a team lucky enough to have an innovative successful coach as the peanut.

jeffdragon

Bench
We were losing he lost the dressing room.
We won a few that disappeared
Losing 3 in a row then he has lost the rooms again.
It's a merry go round.

Latest posts