What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 13 2020 - General Non-Warriors Thread

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Only 9 sides in it IMO.

Manly look terrible right now but if they're close enough when Turbo and a few others get back I wouldn't be willing to bet against them sneaking in.

All depends on if they can hang in and stay close enough for now. They play the Knights and Bunnies next (6th and 7th). Crucial games.

After the Storm their draw is very favourable. Tigers, Dogs, Titans, Us.

Sterlo called 20 points as making the top 8.
14 points left on offer.
Top 8 pretty much set.
Sharks and Bunnies 3 from 7
Manly need 4 from 7
Tigers and Warriors 5 from 7.
Dragons and Titans 6 from 7

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Only 9 sides in it IMO.

Manly look terrible right now but if they're close enough when Turbo and a few others get back I wouldn't be willing to bet against them sneaking in.

All depends on if they can hang in and stay close enough for now. They play the Knights and Bunnies next (6th and 7th). Crucial games.

After the Storm their draw is very favourable. Tigers, Dogs, Titans, Us.

Huge next 2 weeks, personally think we are done

8 of our starting 13 injured at fulltime last week, certainly can’t cope with that and go on a run. May get some of Sironen, Parker,Thompson and Taupau back this week, Tom and AFB still 2-3 away, Walker 4-5 away and Fainu will be next year depending on court

On the plus side Funa has really impressed me and I like Olakau’atu. Wouldn’t mind Des giving Albert Hopoate and Josh Schuster a taste of it as well

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Huge next 2 weeks, personally think we are done

8 of our starting 13 injured at fulltime last week, certainly can’t cope with that and go on a run. May get some of Sironen, Parker,Thompson and Taupau back this week, Tom and AFB still 2-3 away, Walker 4-5 away and Fainu will be next year depending on court

On the plus side Funa has really impressed me and I like Olakau’atu. Wouldn’t mind Des giving Albert Hopoate and Josh Schuster a taste of it as well

Odds are against you.

Somehow you just need to win 1 of the next 2, death ride whichever team you beat, forget about the Storm and then try to run the table over those last 4 winnable games once Turbo is hopefully back.

Knights have a soft soft draw. Bunnies and Sharks at least play some of the big guns.

Tall ask, but doable.

Meth

Staff member
I expect it to be-

Storm
Panthers
Eels
Roosters
Raiders
Knights
Rabbitohs
Sharks

I think we'll finish 11th

I think Storm v Roosters GF, but would love Eels v Panthers.

Big Marn

Juniors
I expect it to be-

Storm
Panthers
Eels
Roosters
Raiders
Knights
Rabbitohs
Sharks

I think we'll finish 11th

I think Storm v Roosters GF, but would love Eels v Panthers.
Think it will squeeze up a lot with that top 6. For and against to decide top 4.

Off topic. Lydia Ko. That was a choke of biblical proportions this morning. Greg Norman-esque.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Odds are against you.

Somehow you just need to win 1 of the next 2, death ride whichever team you beat, forget about the Storm and then try to run the table over those last 4 winnable games once Turbo is hopefully back.

Knights have a soft soft draw. Bunnies and Sharks at least play some of the big guns.

Tall ask, but doable.

For and against is a big issue too

The forward pass call against Parra was always desitined to haunt us

JJ

Immortal
He needed to say something... chose his words poorly, or deliberately - guess it's good to see a coach who's winning call out some BS decisions, rather than only when they lose

Blair

Coach
He needed to say something... chose his words poorly, or deliberately - guess it's good to see a coach who's winning call out some BS decisions, rather than only when they lose

It always has more gravitas when they're a whining, winning coach. 20-grand, and son Nathan's 10. That's about my yearly income!

To them it's just letting off steam.

Reactions: JJ

JJ

Immortal
Seems in general the world is over restrictions... playing with fire but in the NRL context just stupid

Latest posts