What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's our weakest link ?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Who would you like to replace if you had a choice ?

1 player only.

Gronk

Staff member
If I had to replace someone it would be Davey, because he only played 15 minutes and I think my fitness would give out pretty quickly.

Don't be hard on yourself SDM, you were looking fitter than Andrew Fifita last time you were on ground.

f46dccb40610b304fbf161763de5b5aa

Gronk

Staff member
Who would you like to replace if you had a choice ?

1 player only.

A trade up would be Harry Grant for Reed Mahoney. Grant (like cammillions) darts out and engages the defence before spreading the ball. Reedy just flat foot shifts for width (which is good, but) I wish he had a nippy game against lazy markers.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I would either:

(1) swap Sivo for Brett Morris (before the lynching begins, I like Sivo, but his at times lazy play, combined with his poor defensive reads, are starting to get on my nerves)

or

(2) swap Waqa Blake for Joseph Manu.

84 Baby

Referee
I would either:

(1) swap Sivo for Brett Morris (before the lynching begins, I like Sivo, but his at times lazy play, combined with his poor defensive reads, are starting to get on my nerves)

or

(2) swap Waqa Blake for Joseph Manu.
If I were to swap Sivo for someone it’d be his countryman

Eelementary

Post Whore
If I were to swap Sivo for someone it’d be his countryman

Yeah...Radradra would be unreal.

But I figured that in this hypothetical scenario, the options I mentioned were more realistic.

But definitely - swap Sivo for Radradra.

Damn, Semi was good.