What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R14 Fri - Warriors 12-18 Panthers @ Central Coast

Round 14: Warriors v Panthers

• Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 14
Warriors v Penrith Panthers
Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Friday 14 August 2020

Kickoff 6:00pm - Fox League/Kayo

TL-WAR20a.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Patrick Herbert 3. Adam Pompey 4. Peta Hiku 5. George Jennings 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Chanel Harris-Tavita 8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 9. Karl Lawton 10. Lachlan Burr 11. Eliesa Katoa 12. Tohu Harris 13. Jazz Tevaga
Interchange: 14. Wayde Egan 15. Adam Blair 16. Daniel Alvaro 17. Isaiah Papali'i 18. Jack Murchie 20. Gerard Beale 21. Adam Keighran 22. Josh Curran

TL-PEN20a.png

1. Caleb Aekins 2. Josh Mansour 3. Tyrone May 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Brent Naden 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. James Tamou 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo
Interchange: 14. Daine Laurie 15. Spencer Leniu 16. Moses Leota 17. Zane Tetevano 18. Mitch Kenny 19. Dylan Edwards 20. Matt Burton 21. Billy Burns

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Liam Kennedy, Gavin Badger
Video Referees: Steve Clark, Bryan Norrie

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent Knight

First Grade
Interdasting. Kodi Baggins is going to have his work cut out avoiding the cave troll Viliame Kikau but I expect the Warriors will cop a nasty spear right through their mithril armour this week. Riff by 20.

Valheru

Coach
Interesting to see how Penrith come out, they were well and truly up for last week. That can lead to a let down sometimes.

Don't think warriors will have enough to win but I'll be taking the start.

GongPanther

Referee
Warriors will have nothing to lose, and like the Titans could simply play ad lib football and see what eventuates. I suspect a couple of Panthers players rested if available.

Panthers by 28-12.

skeepe

Immortal
The big question this week is how well the Panthers cope with the sheer adversity of having to leave Sydney and travel an hour up the road.

I really feel for them.

ACTPanthers

Bench
The big question this week is how well the Panthers cope with the sheer adversity of having to leave Sydney and travel an hour up the road.

I really feel for them.
Living rent free in that f**ked up melon of yours Skeepe...

The_Frog

First Grade

I really feel for them.
You do realise that it was the Raiders, and no-one else, who were whinging about travelling?

forby

Juniors
We have to travel to Sydney then to the Central Coast!
About the same as from ACT to Sydney!

roofromoz

First Grade
The smug Panthers supporter would say that perhaps the only adversity they may get tomorrow would be the traffic on Pennant Hills Road between the M7 and M1... and maybe through West Gosford.

SDM

First Grade
The Panthers are at home again, Gosford is just Werrington by the bay

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Have traded cleary in and given him the captains badge so penrith by 2 after their attack suddenly turns to clunky shit