What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Blowing kisses at fans and viciously attacking hardworking officials.

Lyin Ivan lost the plot

Put him on notice vlandys.

Run the gimp out of the game.

I love it.

A bloke whose team is running 10th attempting to tell the Panthers (who sit at the top of the ladder) how to do life.

If madge doesn't stop his bully boy tactics, you'll have a player revolt on your hands.....Enjoy.

On the contrary everyone is talking about naughty Ivan instead of Prem favourite Panthers. High I.Q if anything.

Interesting but I think the horse got out of the barn at the final whistle.

It was a great game, but I am not one of those in the “unbeatable Panther camp.”

Not when we and the Saints had you spooked for a period.

I am surprised that sides still try to take you on your footy merits instead of trying to belt the tripe out of you like we did. We made some inroads until Happy got frisky.

Bj was better off trying to coat hanger Happy than the softer more gentle target of Dylan.

Hooked

Juniors
images

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Another personal attack. You’re a sad bitter case.

Who little old me.

If you think that was a personal attack you have no idea.

W/T faithful like Silverdale, are what I call 'MINTO'S'........not the smartest freckles in the lolly jar.

I think Silverdale you should perhaps seek some therapy for you obsession of all things Penrith Panthers and your continued stalking of Ivan must stop. Your family are worried about you. Please seek help.

This is a community service announcement.

WestyLife

First Grade
Interesting but I think the horse got out of the barn at the final whistle.

It was a great game, but I am not one of those in the “unbeatable Panther camp.”

Not when we and the Saints had you spooked for a period.

I am surprised that sides still try to take you on your footy merits instead of trying to belt the tripe out of you like we did. We made some inroads until Happy got frisky.

Bj was better off trying to coat hanger Happy than the softer more gentle target of Dylan.

Honestly this is actually correct. The teams to push us have had to play high energy football. Shame tigers could only manage a few weeks of it.

He’s brought the sport into serious dispute by alleging corruption.

I hope that after they’ve considered his Response submission, they triple his fine and then suspend him.

B17EB256-3A08-4C1E-A52A-1E0428CC8857.jpeg
Too cool for school Ivan. He needs to be made an example of.

He needs lessons in dignity and humility.

Panther kids at home reading this, don’t be like your coach.

Abusing referees is wrong under any circumstances.

Last edited:

Jane Murray

Bench
He’s brought the sport into serious dispute by alleging corruption.

I hope that after they’ve considered his Response submission, they triple his fine and then suspend him.

View attachment 40775
Too cool for school Ivan. He needs to be made an example of.

He needs lessons in dignity and humility.

Panther kids at home reading this, don’t be like your coach.

Abusing referees is wrong under any circumstances.

Do you need a tissue? I suggest that you get treatment for your verbal diarrhea, and your foot in mouth disease. Both can prove fatal, if left untreated.

Brilliant.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Do you need a tissue? I suggest that you get treatment for your verbal diarrhea, and your foot in mouth disease. Both can prove fatal, if left untreated.

Brilliant.

The Clearys and Penrith Panthers live rent free in his headspace.

There obviously isn't much room for anything else.

I suppose I should donate sliverdale a $1 so he can ring someone who actually cares.......

The_Frog

First Grade
And now for something completely different.....

Wins From First 13 Matches- NRL Era (Stripped Points Counted as Loss, Draw Counted as 0.5 wins, only competition leaders shown)

11.5 Panthers 2020
11 Storm 2019, Storm 2017, Storm 2016, Rabbitohs 2013, Storm 2012, Storm 2007, Broncos 2005, Sharks 1999, Knights 1998
10.5 Dragons 2011, Knights 2001
10 Panthers 2018, Broncos 2015, Manly 2014, Dragons 2010, Storm 2006, Roosters 2004, Broncos 2003, Broncos 2000
9 Bulldogs 2009+, Manly 2008
0 Bulldogs 2002++

+2 points stripped
++ All points stripped

You have to go back to 1995 to better our record. Manly were 13 from 13 that year.

kinghippo

Juniors
Apparently our CEO has asked for the post game coach interviews to be scrapped.
I think that’s a great idea, they offer nothing more than controversy.
I cant see how they benefit the NRL at all.

The media grab any scrap and flare shit up out of context. They ask the same questions each week and try and trap coaches into pushing whatever garbage agenda they are peddling.

It’s obvious the loosing coach and captain don’t want to be there, either do the winners.

maybe they could just send some questions for the coaches to address the next day in a more scripted environment.

Jane Murray

Bench

The media grab any scrap and flare shit up out of context. They ask the same questions each week and try and trap coaches into pushing whatever garbage agenda they are peddling.

It’s obvious the loosing coach and captain don’t want to be there, either do the winners.

maybe they could just send some questions for the coaches to address the next day in a more scripted environment.
I agree. Ivan's comment was not a dig, it could have been taken either way. Also, there wasn't any mention about a fine to John Morris either?

The_Frog

First Grade

Have them on Monday I reckon. You'll get more insight into injuries, etc as well.

It was as perfectly described by the new Warriors coach. The little head does the thinking instead of the big head. Only Brown was talking about a bloke in his 60's and its far more prevalent when you are 22.

Lol.

Except I think the poor kid would be too innocent to try to come on to one of the gorgeous princesses!

That’s why they are all over him I suppose!

Luke Bowden

First Grade
View attachment 40786

Not sure where I accused an official of corruption?

The fact is that lyin Ivan is back to his boof headed egomaniacal ways.

No wonder young sprog broke the law.

No proper role model.

Where did Ivan accuse anyone of corruption?

He left your shitty club mate, he saw where you were heading and got off the bus at the first stop. Now he’s dominating the NRL, your pathetic attempts to belittle him on here only make you look silly and amuse the rest of us.

I don’t understand why you continue? Please do though, because I love your pathetic attempts, I think they are great!

two thumbs up from me! :thumbsup::thumbsup: