What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

mackdadday

Juniors
Hana Kimura. Really sad, took her life at 22 as a result of social media bullying

Don't really catch that much New Japan or Stardom but i knew she was a rising star and the sky was the limit for her. Apparently Kairi Sane sent their mutual friend their to check on her but she got their too late. I hope all the keyboard warriors and cyber bullies are aking a look in he mirror oday.

Big Pete

Referee
I don't think any details have been released as of yet. I know a few years ago he was struggling with diabetes and had to get his legs amputated which was awful news.

Kamala was well before my time, but had such a great run I've seen pieces here and there. He's another one of those Memphis prodigees Lawler saw something in and I believe he designed the face paint and helped Harris come up with some of the mannerisms.

When I look at Kamala, he's a key example of body language and how that can make somebody into an attraction. He wasn't the best athlete or grappler, but the way he moved made him so mesmerising and believable as this heel.

I remember him as a popular opponent for Hogan and as the guy who managed to body-slam Andre in Mid-South.

EDIT: It appears to be Covid-related.

Last edited:

mackdadday

Juniors
Pat Patterson has left us. Wish I was there for that grueling intercontinental title tournament in Rio De Jainero that made him the first ever champ of that title. A guy whose contributions to the industry will never be fully appreciated.

Valheru

Coach
Very sad news

He was a true legend of the industry and from everything I read and have seen he was a genuine booking genius. The Royal Rumble match was his invention and he perfected the booking of it.

Shame, Luke Harper was a modern day Kane or Undertaker in that you can listen to 100 wrestlers talk about him and none will have a bad word to say about him, in this industry that is incredibly rare. Seemed like a genuine great bloke, and in ring was an incredible talent. RIP Jon Huber.

mackdadday

Juniors
For those of you who didn't cast your eyes on NWA the last two years, you won't know him but 'The Question Mark' has passed away. I thought his work with Aron Stevens was the best thing on the show. Ka-ra-te! RIP, mysterious sensei. All of Mongrovia mourns your loss!