What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Don't sack Seibold

shear_joy9

Coach
He’s been doing it for years now, he’s character has been exposed and he clearly doesn’t give a shit.
It’s a contradiction to set a good example to the younger players when you’ve been carrying yourself the way he has for past few years at the club. He’s trying to remove himself further and further from the game but still get paid.
I’m half expecting a long term “injury” (Milford anyone) to happen at training.

yep. It’s like everyone has forgotten that Darius has been a f**kwit his entire life. Remember when he was acting like a 2year old that refuses to eat their dinner when he wouldnt talk to the media.

the guy could open a merkin factory with his face on it

DeeJ

Bench
yep. It’s like everyone has forgotten that Darius has been a f**kwit his entire life. Remember when he was acting like a 2year old that refuses to eat their dinner when he wouldnt talk to the media.

the guy could open a merkin factory with his face on it

Darius 'the second phone' Boyd.

Silent Knight

First Grade
He’s been doing it for years now, he’s character has been exposed and he clearly doesn’t give a shit.
It’s a contradiction to set a good example to the younger players when you’ve been carrying yourself the way he has for past few years at the club. He’s trying to remove himself further and further from the game but still get paid.
I’m half expecting a long term “injury” (Milford anyone) to happen at training.

I’d like this a thousand times if I could. The media are trying to paint Darius as the ultimate winner who just happens to be burdened by a bad coach. If they kept him at fullback and Daddy in charge the Broncos would be on top of the table.

Darius is a big part of the Broncos problem but he expects that he can swim through sh*t for so long and come out smelling like roses.

He was so bad for my club I don’t even consider him a former Knight. If he ever had the hide to turn up for Old Boys round in Newcastle he would probably get pelted with garbage. He is that unpopular in Newcastle.

Earlier in the year the Knights ran polls to determine our greatest team. Darius was in the fullbacks poll and the invective against him in the Facebook comments was off the charts.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I think all any fan wants from their players is to see them giving everything they have got on game day, feeling the pain when its a lose and joining in the joy when it s a win. Darius would be lucky to be giving 40% most weeks never mind 100% every week. The fact they put him in the leadership team says a lot about the Broncos problems.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Possibly the most punchable face in Rugby League.

If his on field efforts are anything to go by ( and that includes his efforts at the Knights ) Darius Boyd is a cancer on any organization. Just about fell out of my chair when he was announced Captain....wow ...just wow.

A major mistake of Seibold was to not to at all costs remove Boyd from the playing group immediately upon arrival.

Does anyone think he isnt on the phone at nighttime to Daddy ?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Darius Boyd is a cancer on any organization.
img

My first thought was a hoax, but the company is legit

I might apply for the lols
I’ll take the job.

First order of business will be to change the colours to the 'mud and blood' of Wests Panthers and the name from Broncos to Devils.

F0E6FD66-AE9D-474B-A6D9-FC443B665B87.png

Second order will be to compensate all BRL clubs and bring back the Logan Scorpions, Pastoral Brothers Leprechauns and Fortitude Valley Diehards.

Murdoch and Broncos are loaded. Time they gave back to the RL community everything they've taken from it since 1988.

I’ll take the job.

First order of business will be to change the colours to the 'mud and blood' of Wests Panthers and the name from Broncos to Devils.

View attachment 40787

Second order will be to compensate all BRL clubs and bring back the Logan Scorpions, Pastoral Brothers Leprechauns and Fortitude Valley Diehards.

Murdoch and Broncos are loaded. Time they gave back to the RL community everything they've taken from it since 1988.

It is only the CEO of the Brisbane Broncos. The branding decision would need to be determined and approved by the Board of Directors.

As for the BRL, that would be a decision by the Chairman of the NRL.

Just by posting this idea, you have exposed your sever lack of awareness for the role, responsibilities, your stakeholders, mandate and general corporate governance.

In short, you are hired.

I think all any fan wants from their players is to see them giving everything they have got on game day, feeling the pain when its a lose and joining in the joy when it s a win. Darius would be lucky to be giving 40% most weeks never mind 100% every week. The fact they put him in the leadership team says a lot about the Broncos problems.

Darius would give 100% for a Perth team that doesn't exist.

Whip Whitaker

Juniors
We can talk about Darius being in the leadership group and what that means for the team. I’m laughing harder at the fact Pangai Jr is in there. Lol who makes these decisions?

The Dream Team of Paul White, Karl Morris, Anthony Seibold, Peter Nolan and Darren Lockyer.

It is only the CEO of the Brisbane Broncos. The branding decision would need to be determined and approved by the Board of Directors.

As for the BRL, that would be a decision by the Chairman of the NRL.

Just by posting this idea, you have exposed your sever lack of awareness for the role, responsibilities, your stakeholders, mandate and general corporate governance.

In short, you are hired.
:p

Latest posts