What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Goal issue

ghoti

Bench
has it cost us any this year other than yesterday? (yesterday being a write off, i live a couple suburbs up from kogarah and could barely open my back door let alone kick a fkn goal). if so, have we lost more games by goalkicking than the rest of the comp? happens even to the best of em

i don't think it's fair to count last year's travesty of 6 games lost by goalkicks.. Johnson, Townsend, Flanno Jr all taking kicks and stinkin it up for various reasons, v diff scenario to this year where Johnson up to yesterday has been really solid

Tiger Shark

Bench
Yeah I too would like to know these "many" games you speak of.

Prior to yesterday's game he was kicking at career best 80% which is pretty decent.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Weekend before at donkeys game, pretty sure he didn’t miss a goal. Piss trickle thread understandable after a tough loss

shadowboxer

First Grade
But it didn’t eh.
The team is top 8 cannon fodder at best, sorry to burst your bubble but this year is a complete furrfie comp.

Latest posts