What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's our weakest link ?

TheParraboy

Staff member
My dad used to do it. With a bowl over my head.. No kidding.

VastVioletFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
for mine it would be Waqa Blake, I think he is our weakest link.

I think we're being too quick to judge him, he had a disrupted pre-season. We saw how that affected Evans in 2017 leading into 2018 but his subsequent 2019 and 2020 seasons have been much better. Is it all down to uninterrupted pre-seasons? Probably not but I believe it to be a major factor in the year.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Any of our depth for another hooking option, I wouldn't swap out Reed, but imagine having the likes of a Grant or Korisau coming in at key points of the game to up the tempo. We would be unf**king-stoppable.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Any of our depth for another hooking option, I wouldn't swap out Reed, but imagine having the likes of a Grant or Korisau coming in at key points of the game to up the tempo. We would be unf**king-stoppable.
It would be like when we had Brad Drew or Kevin Kingston. You think we could afford it since the 2 starting props play such big minutes. Maybe we should try it with Will Smith (*slightly dry retches).

Bandwagon

Staff member
It would be like when we had Brad Drew or Kevin Kingston. You think we could afford it since the 2 starting props play such big minutes. Maybe we should try it with Will Smith (*slightly dry retches).

You wanna replace Reed with a dummy half that can defend the middle as well, I think that rules out the fresh prince.