What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

hazzbeen

Bench
Whatever happens with The Peanut coach getting rid of him, I’d be sure the deflection shield will come down & he’ll go the full spray attack using his media buddies.
Wouldn’t surprise me that he spills the beans of Flanno’s increased coaching role & cruel his chances for the NRL to reduce his suspension.
He’ll use the opportunity to blame & belittle others in pure arrogance.

My gut feeling is Dean Young will be the coach for 2021 with Flanno as his senior assistant/adviser. Good luck Shane trying to oust Deano from the throne after that.
This what I also am afraid of .... We will win 3 games under Demo then they do a McGregor and sign him long term ...... What we need is someone who has no ties to the club ...... English coach maybe ?

Last edited:

Coffs dragon

Bench
What about a commemorative Sack Mary Night mug from $16.50? The odd one has a few leaks, we are working on that one.

View attachment 40792
And I trade marked his stupid expression.

He can buy the rights back off me for a $800k and i will pay the ransom to get our @LINESPEED back from Webbys thugs.
That Mug sure reflects The Peanuts coaching style......Has NO Handle on it!

hazzbeen

Bench
SMH reporting today ...
SGI Board meeting will be held next Tuesday ..
Dragons chief executive Ryan Webb confirmed the club would discuss McGregor's future next week, but said a decision had not been made.

Could this be the beginning of the end?
You have to really hope so.
You would think so the end , but with this lot you never know ....

The Illawarra side of the merger are supporting Mary ?
This is why we need to move back to Kogorah and become the Dragons again.
This merger has run its course.

I don’t see anything wrong with a divorce.

The Steelers can stand alone with andrews billions.

They’ve been leaching off Saints for years.

There’s just no symmetry.

Some corporate idiot thought the colours were the same and forced the merger that neither club really wanted. All these flip candy store poppers have retired now.

Then the Steelers went on the bludge thereafter. Got to like being a pair of socks as it didn’t cost anything.

But they were a really good club and a going concern. They shouldn’t underestimate themselves.

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
You and I probably In tax write offs and the nrl war chest funded by us suffering beer and gambling ads on the internet.
Just adding the Rooster's and the Storm's costs together alone and I can understand why the NRL needed to get the games back on. The total cost for all clubs would be astronomical and I guess without the fans and advertising monies, they couldn't survive?

So when you think of these total costs, terminating Mary and paying him out would be peanuts!

Just adding the Rooster's and the Storm's costs together alone and I can understand why the NRL needed to get the games back on. The total cost for all clubs would be astronomical and I guess without the fans and advertising monies, they couldn't survive?

So when you think of these total costs, terminating Mary and paying him out would be peanuts!

I agree.

We did a cost benefit analysis here earlier and the consensus was sacking Mary was neutral or actually profitable due to revenue from renewed interest etc.

....even with a payout.

Dragon David

First Grade
I agree.

We did a cost benefit analysis here earlier and the consensus was sacking Mary was neutral or actually profitable due to revenue from renewed interest etc.

....even with a payout.
Well then, what's the problem? Sack him and get back to positive business I say and we can all look forward to a brighter future!

I've never seen Mary look so downhearted as he has lately so I'm guessing he knows the end is nigh?

St Georgio

Juniors
Next Coach?
Dean Young 2021 Interim------>Then Flanno 2022.
Shaun Wane 2021
Jason Demetriou 2021
Anthony Griffin. 2021

St Georgio

Juniors
I’m told the directors are split. The Wollongong directors are supporting him but those at Kogarah aren't,” he said. This is the quote from Buzz ...... How in the F**k can the Wollongong mob still support him .....
Just to Prove a Stupid Point of "We are Steelers", f**k you dragon camp, even then the legendary Mick Cronin was sacked as Coach just after 2 years of Failure, but these Morons are quite happy for the status quo to continue!

Latest posts