What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Sea Eagles @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 14: Knights v Sea Eagles

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 14
Newcastle Knights v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton
Sunday 16 August 2020

Kickoff 2:00pm - Fox League/Kayo

TL-NEW20a.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Starford To'a 3. Enari Tuala 4. Gehamat Shibasaki 5. Hymel Hunt 6. Blake Green 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. David Klemmer 9. Kurt Mann 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Mitchell Barnett
Interchange: 14. Phoenix Crossland 15. Jacob Saifiti 16. Herman Ese'ese 17. Josh King 18. Tex Hoy 19. Brodie Jones 20. Chris Randall 21. Mason Lino

TL-MAN20a.png

1. Brendan Elliot 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Brad Parker 4. Moses Suli 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Cade Cust 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Taniela Paseka 9. Danny Levi 10. Martin Taupau 11. Joel Thompson 12. Curtis Sironen 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Lachlan Croker 15. Corey Waddell 16. Sean Keppie 17. Haumole Olakau'atu 18. Morgan Boyle 19. Tevita Funa 20. Abbas Miski 21. Jack Gosiewski

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski, Belinda Sharpe
Video Referees: Henry Perenara, Ben Galea

Last edited by a moderator:

Yosh

Coach
I can't see us really losing any games before the Roosters game. I think we finally found our groove with Green at 6.

Dan's back and hopefully we get Best back before the finals and I think we can finish 4th or 5th.

Silent Knight

First Grade
At least that AFB anti-vax a***hole can only glower at our boys from the stands and the ref can breathe a sigh of relief. It's just as well he's not playing though, otherwise Dan, Klem and Jake would sort him the f*ck right out.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Got on the NRL ladder predictor again. If we win this match and all the others that we should win for the rest of the season ( which means only 1 loss - to the Roosters ) we should finish in 6th position.

Any more losses other than to the Rorters ( with Money Bill Williams ) and we are in danger of dropping out of the 8.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Got on the NRL ladder predictor again. If we win this match and all the others that we should win for the rest of the season ( which means only 1 loss - to the Roosters ) we should finish in 6th position.

Any more losses other than to the Rorters ( with Money Bill Williams ) and we are in danger of dropping out of the 8.
Gee that’s pretty harsh. I’d expect to move up the ladder a bit more if we go that well. Guess we only have ourselves to blame. Just gotta keep winning and hope for a few kind results in other games.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Gee that’s pretty harsh. I’d expect to move up the ladder a bit more if we go that well. Guess we only have ourselves to blame. Just gotta keep winning and hope for a few kind results in other games.
that 6th place was 5 points adrift of 4th and 5 points clear of 7th, with Manly, Souths and Cronulla having an average draw on the run home.

Old dog

Juniors
So we win all but one game for rest of season and we still only fall into top 8, maybe 6th where we currently are now. So that means all teams around us, 10th to 4th have similar results otherwise we dont improve our position. So who is losing these games that we don’t improve, surely teams playing each other in top 8 must win, lose or draw. If we beat Manly this weekend we are well clear of 9th, 5 points I believe, surely someone is fudging the points.

Knight Vision

First Grade
So we win all but one game for rest of season and we still only fall into top 8, maybe 6th where we currently are now. So that means all teams around us, 10th to 4th have similar results otherwise we dont improve our position. So who is losing these games that we don’t improve, surely teams playing each other in top 8 must win, lose or draw. If we beat Manly this weekend we are well clear of 9th, 5 points I believe, surely someone is fudging the points.
Ok I just had another go at the NRL ladder predictor.

I followed 1 rule - the team presently ahead of the other on the ladder wins the game. ( instead of who I thought might win )

We still finish in 6th place 5 points clear of 7th . Only this time we are just 3 points away fro 4th.

This time instead of playing Manly in the first week of the finals we play Souths.

aqua_duck

Coach
To'a can play this week
Common sense prevails, it's not like they were attending a busy bikie barber shop opening or having lunch in a busy restaurant with their daughter/wife, they were sitting in a car watching some mates play footy on a more than likely pretty empty oval and got out of their car momentarily probably to take a wizz