What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Don't sack Seibold

The club would almost fold. Second Brisbane team would come in and be big brother right off the bat. Glorious.

Honestly, this is Karma for all the News Ltd cheating, dodgy books and delusions of grandeur that the Broncos success was built on. All have been torn down and exposed. No sympathy from many in the game. Their cap is trashed too...this isn't a quick fix.

With the Broncos being so established, a second Brisbane team would always be up against it trying to compete for the hearts and minds of fans. Now would be the perfect time to get a team in. The NRL should strike while the iron’s hot.

With the Broncos being so established, a second Brisbane team would always be up against it trying to compete for the hearts and minds of fans. Now would be the perfect time to get a team in. The NRL should strike while the iron’s hot.
Absolutely. They would immediately claim a huge portion of the fanbase right now.

Surely there's a huge push behind the scenes to make it happen now.

some11

Referee
I had a read and it smells like bullshit
It is ridiculous but how else can you explain how god f**king awful the broncos have been since the restart and all the shit going on at the club.

Complete dumpster fire, the silence is deafening from their admin too.

Norths are the Devils in Brisbane. Logan Scorpions didn't exist in the top flight when the Donkeys started.
I am aware of that.

I'd like to see Wests Panthers merge with Norths Devils to create a super club. Mud and blood of Wests with Norths' "Devils" name would be a good match and could represent the north and westside of town. Navy blue, gold and sky blue isn't a good colour scheme for a team called the Devils. I'm yet to see a devil that is blue.

Logan Scorpions were created in the mid 1980s and played in the lower grades, reaching the grand final of C grade in 1987. They were admitted into the top flight in 1988.

Brisbane Devils Logo.png

Last edited:

Smack

Coach
It is ridiculous but how else can you explain how god f**king awful the broncos have been since the restart and all the shit going on at the club.

Complete dumpster fire, the silence is deafening from their admin too.

I think that might be the reason why all these rumors started happening.

You know what the say about rumors, though?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
There is no point in asking what the rumours are as they obviously cannot be posted here.

redvscotty

First Grade
If any of it is true, the people responsible will step down 'on compassionate grounds' and none of the media outlets will publish anything. Rumours will be there but none will be verified.

We've had countless examples in the past where there's animosity between certain camps, but no one really knows what went on.

I am aware of that.

I'd like to see Wests Panthers merge with Norths Devils to create a super club. Mud and blood of Wests with Norths' "Devils" name would be a good match and could represent the north and westside of town. Navy blue, gold and sky blue isn't a good colour scheme for a team called the Devils. I'm yet to see a devil that is blue.

Logan Scorpions were created in the mid 1980s and played in the lower grades, reaching the grand final of C grade in 1987. They were admitted into the top flight in 1988.

View attachment 40886

Would love to see what the media do with that logo after the club’s first Mad Monday incident. It looks so depraved lol.

gerg

Juniors
Thankfully there is no club in the NRL, Australian sport, or even world sport that is better equipped to deal with this level of adversity. The Broncos thrive on it.

and all these supporters abandoning them .....fair weather supporters who cant bother to support the club when its down.....says everything about the club really.

I reckon, one morbid season and they're cutting up jerseys, memberships. LMAO... Imagine going nine years without finals footy, they'd end themselves the f**ken prima donnas.