What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 RLWC draw

Clarkent

Juniors
Isn't Taupau currently still playing for NZ too?

I cannot see Samoa doing much. They should make it to the QFs, but no further. An off-day against France and they won't even get that far though.
Taupau is playing for Samoa now hes already said he's not playing for the kiwis anymore... And Samoa on a off day will still put 30 pts on France... France is very weak and they have been for years

Clarkent

Juniors
Poms will put 30 on that side
Poms are a awesome side... I still think the Samoans will give them a good go... I just think the poms aren't as strong as they we're since the last world Cup... Losing Sam Burgess is massive for them... Bateman is one of my fav players so he'll step up for the poms... But do the Poms have the halves or firepower in the backs to dominate anyone?

Clarkent

Juniors
I remember prior to the test in Campbelltown people making similar comments and it wasn’t even close. Samoa have some names associated with them but so far the team has done nothing of note, as things stand I’m not very worried. Things could change in 18 months I guess.
Agree that was a very good Samoan side in that game... And they we're form players that year as well... The Poms halves dominated that game too

adamkungl

Immortal

I'd like to see Kearney get the Samoan job. Not a good club coach but he has some serious runs on the board at international level and would be a good fit.
Matt Parish is a nobody. Samoa have regressed under him, while having a better roster than ever.

Clarkent

Juniors
I'd like to see Kearney get the Samoan job. Not a good club coach but he has some serious runs on the board at international level and would be a good fit.
Matt Parish is a nobody. Samoa have regressed under him, while having a better roster than ever.
Agree mate... Never been a fan of Parish... And I don't think the players respects him...

welshmagpie

Juniors
Poms are a awesome side... I still think the Samoans will give them a good go... I just think the poms aren't as strong as they we're since the last world Cup... Losing Sam Burgess is massive for them... Bateman is one of my fav players so he'll step up for the poms... But do the Poms have the halves or firepower in the backs to dominate anyone?

England’s back line is very powerful and skilful yes.

Tom Johnstone and Tommy Makinson can finish for fun.

Herbie Farnworth is in great form for an albeit dreadful Brisbane team.

George Williams is in the form of his life.

They’re a bit light at centre but still plenty of options

adamkungl

Immortal
Imo - the English team will be very very good
And under Shaun Wane will play to their strengths instead of trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

1 Tomkins
2 Makinson
3 Farnworth
4 Gildart
5 Johnstone
6 Lomax
7 Williams
8 Walmsley
9 Hodgson
10 Watts
11 Bateman
12 Whitehead
13 Thompson

14 Connor
15 T Burgess
16 Jones
17 Currie

Australia will go into the comp as favourites, as always - but England have a side that can win games and win big.

Pommy

Coach

We have the advantage nobody but Australia does in having multiple leagues of professional players.
No nation is ever going to have their best team fit for a tournament and having options is worth it’s weight in gold.

Clarkent

Juniors

Poms are gonna be tough as always... I don't really watch much of the SL so I'm always gonna be a bit biased to the nrl talent lol

Clarkent

Juniors
Imo - the English team will be very very good
And under Shaun Wane will play to their strengths instead of trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

1 Tomkins
2 Makinson
3 Farnworth
4 Gildart
5 Johnstone
6 Lomax
7 Williams
8 Walmsley
9 Hodgson
10 Watts
11 Bateman
12 Whitehead
13 Thompson

14 Connor
15 T Burgess
16 Jones
17 Currie

Australia will go into the comp as favourites, as always - but England have a side that can win games and win big.
That's a very strong team

Latest posts