What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pangai Jr

Gareth67

First Grade
Exactly the type of player we need. Throw an open chequebook at him.

Regardless of his ‘ rap-sheet ‘ ( which is disgustingly shocking ) with the right man holding the reins in coaching - a Shane Warne type - he could knuckle down to the task at hand . Surely he must realize that his next club would be his last chance , behave and act as a mature man should , or his NRL jersey could quite easily be swapped for a prison green .

avocado

Juniors
Regardless of his ‘ rap-sheet ‘ ( which is disgustingly shocking ) with the right man holding the reins in coaching - a Shane Warne type - he could knuckle down to the task at hand . Surely he must realize that his next club would be his last chance , behave and act as a mature man should , or his NRL jersey could quite easily be swapped for a prison green .
Yep Warney would have him ripping leggies from outside leg stump.

(But yes I get your point)

Gareth67

First Grade
Not sure what kind of spin you’re trying to put on this?

There is no ‘ spin ‘ , merely pointing out that he has tremendous potential as a footballer which as yet has not been fulfilled and it would be a pity for him to throw it all away by not knuckling down to the task .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
There is no ‘ spin ‘ , merely pointing out that he has tremendous potential as a footballer which as yet has not been fulfilled and it would be a pity for him to throw it all away by not knuckling down to the task .
But how would Warnie help him do this?

If anything, he’d be one of the worst sportspersons to use as an off-field morality mentor..

Gareth67

First Grade
But how would Warnie help him do this?

If anything, he’d be one of the worst sportspersons to use as an off-field morality mentor..

My error in spelling the man’s name Shane Wane was the gentleman and the other chap would certainly be one of the worse to improve anyone’s morals .

possm

Coach
We've done well rehabilitating other bad boys over the years and there is no real reason why Pangai jr would be the exception.

To me, it is just sad that SGI did not step up and oversee the reform of AFB because it is now seen as a fact that he made a bad mistake in his life and is now reformed. Fortunately for AFB, Hasler could see that.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Shane Warne? Do you mean Shaun Wane?

The calm one

Juniors
We've done well rehabilitating other bad boys over the years and there is no real reason why Pangai jr would be the exception.

To me, it is just sad that SGI did not step up and oversee the reform of AFB because it is now seen as a fact that he made a bad mistake in his life and is now reformed. Fortunately for AFB, Hasler could see that.
He is not coming here.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Robinson has ruled out making a play for TPJ. Said "he's not the type of player they want or need".

If we could somehow... someway (I know.. it won't happen) sign him and keep an acquitted JDB:

Vaughan
Hunt
JDB
TPJ
Sims/Ford
McInnes

Welch
Kerr

I'm f**king drooling.

Latest posts