What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pangai Jr to be sacked

aqua_duck

Coach
Just a thought, I'm not a legal expert but given Alfie wasn't sacked for the same breach could TPJ claim unfair dismissal or something along those lines? You'd think the only foot the Broncos have to stand on is if TPJ has had previous breaches but I don't remember ever hearing about him getting in trouble off the field

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Just a thought, I'm not a legal expert but given Alfie wasn't sacked for the same breach could TPJ claim unfair dismissal or something along those lines? You'd think the only foot the Broncos have to stand on is if TPJ has had previous breaches but I don't remember ever hearing about him getting in trouble off the field
That big lumpy carpet in Broncos HQ is hiding some big secrets.

They've probably swept heaps of shit under it and now will turn it against him. Legend has it that Andrew Gee is still hiding under there.

It’s an interesting thought. It’ll depend on their contracts I guess. Players have clauses in theirs these days as they get up to too much off-field shit nowadays. Alfie would have a standard workplace agreement since he’s staff. He’d need three warnings, wouldn’t he? Broncos could argue it’s not a like-for-like case.

betcats

Referee
Surely the staff members get sacked also. They went to the pub to celebrate Alfie's birthday ffs.

aqua_duck

Coach
It’s an interesting thought. It’ll depend on their contracts I guess. Players have clauses in theirs these days as they get up to too much off-field shit nowadays. Alfie would have a standard workplace agreement since he’s staff. He’d need three warnings, wouldn’t he? Broncos could argue it’s not a like-for-like case.
That may be the case but what happens when the next player breaches covid protocol (it's bound to happen)?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I’d like TPJ to end up at the titans. Would add a bit of SpiCe to the ‘derby’ with him and Fifita there.

58ht.gif

The_Frog

First Grade
Seems to be becoming a problem that some players whose teams are out of the running don't give a shit about whether the comp continues