What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I think Kaufusi has been earmarked as jersey 15. Niukore has leapfrogged Kevans as our first picked benchie as it is. I think Stone will be on the bench somewhere. So if Kaufusi is in our top 17 as it is this year, then we need to replace Kaufusi. Hopefully we can replace him with someone better than Kaufusi is this year, because I think there’ll be a talent gap between Kevans’ output this year & Kaufusi’s next year

For about a month Kaufusi was getting over 100m off the bench and making around 20 tackles before his injury. Oregon is a better runner of the ball but Evans has the superior offloading ability, and may be a little bit quicker.

hindy111

Post Whore
For about a month Kaufusi was getting over 100m off the bench and making around 20 tackles before his injury. Oregon is a better runner of the ball but Evans has the superior offloading ability, and may be a little bit quicker.

Many of Evans offloads are just pointless. Unlike Jnrs who are timed far better and create breaks and tries. Not a lot of Kane's offloads put our attacker in a better position.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Yes, think he can play as was listed as a development player.

I think one of the dudes from TCT mentioned/posted here, he didn’t originally join the “bubble” but was now training with the squad.

Didn’t he have a few injuries last couple of years? Probably a year off could have helped his development, yeah playing is good, but the time could be spend building up his size / strength/ growing into his body - which is what some young players need.

He injured his shoulder in 2018 which kept him out for the year and really hindered his development, in particular his defensive technique and confidence.

Latest posts